Philip B. Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse - Classic Formula uploaded by Jaynelle B.

BY PHILIP B

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Philip B® Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse is made of pure African Shea Butter and a blend of pure plant and flower extracts. Shea Butter, containing a natural UV protection, was used for centuriesby the natives of the Ivory Coast and Senegal to heal and protect. Seals Split Ends Increases Hair s Elasticity and Strength With African Shea Butter, Wheat Germ, and Soy Protein Philip B® Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse leaves a fine seal of pure protein on the hairshaft to volumize, moisturize and detangle the hair. Philip B® Deep-Conditioning Creme Rinse adds shine and body to the hairshaft while nourishing each strand with permanent conditioning, even after sucessive shampooing. Cruelty Free, Environmentally Safe. Please Recycle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaynelle B.
Love this deep conditioning creme rinse. It's light weight and easy to apply to hair. Conditions and leaves hair feeling soft and moisturizing. I use this every two weeks during my wash days for my hair routine. Hair doesn't feel dry after I rinse the product out.
Kimberly T.
Just tried the Philip B. Lightweight deep conditions cream rinse. It added bounce to my curls and tamed my frizz. I did seem to use a lot of product because it was so light that I didn't realize it was working right away.
Nathalia L.
Lima
PERFECT, EVERYONE NEED ONE, WHY? YOU WILL LOOK PERFECT, I LOVE IT, IF YOU NEED A PERFECT BODY,THIS IS WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOOOOO DON'T WAIT ANY MORE <3 XOXO I LOVE IT