BY PHILIP B.

VOGUE raves about PHILIP B® s new Katira Hair Masque : "I m amazed...I ve used every smoother from VO5 Hot Oil... to all the fancy French and Italian labels you can buy. This time, I feel nothing on my hair. It feels like girl s hair. Philip has now bottled the "miracle of Persia," [which] will plump limp hair, fill in damaged spots on the cuticle and add weightless, oil-free moisture and elasticity. And a vibrant shine." A gentle yet surprisingly versatile rejuvenator for all hair types, our unique, clear-gel formula sinks right in to plump up fine, limp strands or calm and smooth coarse, hard-to-manage hair. Think of it as an amped-up, squeaky-clean version of a deep-conditioning treatment: You get all the vibrant shine and silkiness you could dream of - without a trace of added weight or residue. PHILIP B® Katira Hair Masque will make the most of a see more...

Review (1)
Ashante E.
Sunrise, FL
This is a very different hair masque than what I am used to. It hardens kind of like a gel, but when you rinse it out your hair is soft and restored. I would definitely suggest giving it a try if your hair is dry and brittle.
Liliet F.
Los Angeles , CA
How often i should use this mask in my hair?
Sherri R.
Salem, OR
What's the active ingredient?

Amazon