BY PHILIP B

Create straight, brilliant, bouncy hair with pure extracts of matricaria, althea and horseradish, plus a water-soluble acrylic polymer. Great for all hair types, especially curly or wavy hair. Resists humidity and shortens drying time, too. Leaves hair full, soft, silky and shiny without weight or buildup. Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Maintains Straight Hair Styles and Eradicates Frizz.With Matricaria and Althea Extracts. Philip B® Drop Dead Straight Hair Straightening Baume is a non-greasy, water soluble styling aid that gives curly or wavy hair a straight, tangle-free, humidity-proof finish. Philip B® Drop Dead Straight is not a permanent hair straightener. It is a silicone-free hair fixative that helps you eradicate frizz, achieve and maintain a sleek, straight style.  Extracts of see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't let the price of this product make you think that it doesn't work! I use this every time I straighten my hair and it makes it straighter! It doesn't make your hair greasy. It has a light scent that isn't overpowering. It had a gel like texture when you squeeze into your hand but spreads evenly easily when you run it through your hair. I will definitely continue buying this!
Jenny H.
Oregon City, OR
Lightweight & makes my hair stay straight longer. Less touch ups when using my flat iron the next day. I have naturally wavy hair and my waves like to come back during the day. This stuff really helps.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this, considering I have very curly hair this is a God send. I struggle to get completely straight hair it always frizzes or goes wavey. This made my hair very sleek, very straight and really tamed the frizz.
Shenoa L.
Calgary, AB
This is great for smoothing wavy hair. It has a good consistency, not so heavy that hair looks greasy the next day. I like that since I only wash twice per week. The scent is also pleasant and not perfumey.