Philadelphia Whipped Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Amy S.Philadelphia Whipped Mixed Berry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by John M.

BY PHILADELPHIA #16 in Spreads

Enjoy the light & airy PHILADELPHIA whipped cream cheese spread in mixed berry flavor. Easy to spread, contains no artificial flavors.

Allergens

• Milk

Ingredients

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SKIM MILK, SUGAR, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, STRAWBERRY PUREE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, BOYSENBERRY PUREE, RASPBERRY PUREE, WHEY, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CAROB BEAN GUM, COLOR ADDED, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, LACTIC ACID, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

Amy S.
parkers lake, ky
When it comes to snacking or having light breakfast, this is my go to. I love the flavor and how soft it is and light. In moderations it isn't bad for you. It has the flavor of berries which is my favorite. I would recommend this to others, it would satisfy your cravings.
Amanda R.
This was amazing. I had originally gotten this to try with my bagels in the morning, but I’ve found that it goes well with A LOT of things. It’s only 60 calories and you can put it on whatever you want- my personally faves are toast, bagels, and even as a filling for crepes. It’s not overly sweet, so don’t worry about that.
Brooke H.
Morehead
My favorite cream cheese!! Very flavorful and fluffy, my favorite way to eat is paired with a plain bagel. I’ve never encountered a similar product, I purchased from Kroger. I’m a repeat buyer!
John M.
Yuma, AZ
Definitey a good spread for bagels. I like it because it’s fairly sweet but still has the cream cheese taste to it. I enjoyed it on Raisin raisin bagels and I would definitely recommend it to somebody else because it’s affordable too!
Samantha T.
This stuff is amazing. We can't get enough of it. I love how light and fluffy it is and the flavor is so good. It's perfect for breakfast or a snack. So yummy.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
My kids and I love this! We eat it on whole wheat bagels, of course, but we also dip fresh fruit in it. It tastes great and is only 30 calories per serving!
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This whipped cream cheese is awesome! Its very good on berry bagels. I cant get enough of it! Perfect for breakfast or a snack!
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Great choice if you want to mix up you bagel spreads! its light and filling, perfect for a quick on the go breakfast option
Kat O.
Cleveland, OH
This is absolutely delicious! I choose to put this on my bagels and can't get enough! It's a great breakfast option.
Salina S.
This is my favorite cream cheese spread to put on my bagel. It's has a great berry flavor, light, and filling!