BY PHILADELPHIA #15 in Cream Cheese

• Do you prefer the whipped or original? 2 Answers
  • What would you use this product for?2 Answers
  • Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The whipped cream cheese is ALOT easier to spread, since normal cream cheese gets cold and hard in the fridge." in 4 reviews
  • "I love Philadelphia whipped cream cheese." in 1 review
  • "The whipped version of Philadelphia cream cheese is much better than the original foil wrapped brick version." in 1 review
Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
This cream cheese is my absolute favorite because it is easy to find at any grocery store and is reasonable. I buy mine at stop and shop but you can find it online or target. It is light and airy and doesn’t weigh me down. I will 100% buy it again and recommend to anyone.
Sharon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Philadelphia cream cheese has been in our family for years!   I buy a few store brand items but won't buy anything Philadelphia Cream Cheese.  I always use the original block for recipes but for spreading Whipped. Price worthy
Chandara C.
Philadelphia , PA
Made pumpkin cheese cake with ginger snap crust. I use this whipped cream cheese. It’s absolutely delicious! You just fold it in with the canned pumpkin. Place it in the oven and bake. I highly recommend! Super easy and simple.
Lexi W.
This is my all time favorite cream cheese!!! It tastes super amazing, is light and fluffy, easily spreadable and you can put it on just about anything. When I'm sick and cant eat much, I can stomach this on saltines. Love, love, love!!!!!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
The whipped is my favorite cream cheese and I can promise I always have this in my fridge! It's a must have in my house! We use thi for cooking and also on bagels and pretzels it gives it that pop you need!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This product never leaves my fridge it’s always a repurchase every 2 weeks. The whipped one is the best as it is easy to spread on bread. The value for the bigger one is the best option. The whipped one taste very flavorful.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
The whipped cream cheese is so light and fluffy, it has a more subtle taste than the regular cream cheese, but still so delicious. the texture is very thin and light, super creamy. I love this brand it's so delicious!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I thought I would love this, because it's cream cheese (yum), and any food that is "whipped" sounds deliciously unhealthy. This was gross. I would never recommend it for any reason. Just get the regular cream cheese.
Jade Y.
The whipped looses a lot of flavor compared to the original but the whipped is very convenient and easier to spread when in a hurry or if you just think cream cheese is too heavy, this is what I would recommend.
Amanda W.
This cream cheese is great. It’s very reasonably priced and you can find it at any grocery store. I love the whipped texture because it makes it so much lighter on your stomach compared to regular cream cheese.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What would you use this product for?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Do you prefer the whipped or original?
Brenda G.
Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Would this work in a cheesecake????