BY PHILADELPHIA #10 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia whipped cream cheese tub 8 oz see more...

• Do you prefer the whipped or original? 2 Answers
  • What would you use this product for?2 Answers
  • Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?1 Answers
Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
  • "The whipped cream cheese is ALOT easier to spread, since normal cream cheese gets cold and hard in the fridge." in 4 reviews
  • "The whipped version of Philadelphia cream cheese is much better than the original foil wrapped brick version." in 1 review
  • "I love Philadelphia whipped cream cheese." in 1 review
Lexi W.
This is my all time favorite cream cheese!!! It tastes super amazing, is light and fluffy, easily spreadable and you can put it on just about anything. When I'm sick and cant eat much, I can stomach this on saltines. Love, love, love!!!!!
Sharon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Philadelphia cream cheese has been in our family for years!   I buy a few store brand items but won't buy anything Philadelphia Cream Cheese.  I always use the original block for recipes but for spreading Whipped. Price worthy
Chandara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Made pumpkin cheese cake with ginger snap crust. I use this whipped cream cheese. It’s absolutely delicious! You just fold it in with the canned pumpkin. Place it in the oven and bake. I highly recommend! Super easy and simple.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
The whipped is my favorite cream cheese and I can promise I always have this in my fridge! It's a must have in my house! We use thi for cooking and also on bagels and pretzels it gives it that pop you need!
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
To me this is a million times bette Ethan your regular cream cheese ! It is fluffy so you end up loosing a bit less and therefore saving up on those salaries! But it still has the great taste of your typical cream cheese !
Kellie P.
Clinton twp, MI
I use this cream cheese for everything including bagels, spreads, dips, and for different recipes. Softer and easier to use or cook with. For me it tastes the same as regular with a more creamy light texture and way lrss calories.Love this highly recommend.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
The whipped cream cheese is so light and fluffy, it has a more subtle taste than the regular cream cheese, but still so delicious. the texture is very thin and light, super creamy. I love this brand it's so delicious!
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I thought I would love this, because it's cream cheese (yum), and any food that is "whipped" sounds deliciously unhealthy. This was gross. I would never recommend it for any reason. Just get the regular cream cheese.
Jade Y.
The whipped looses a lot of flavor compared to the original but the whipped is very convenient and easier to spread when in a hurry or if you just think cream cheese is too heavy, this is what I would recommend.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
This is my favorite Cream cheese! It's fluffy Texter makes it easier to spread on my bagel or whatever else my meeting has an excellent flavor and it is better than anything out there in wins number one
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you prefer the whipped or original?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What would you use this product for?
Brenda G.
Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Would this work in a cheesecake????