Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese uploaded by Corrine B.Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese uploaded by Areeba Z.Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese uploaded by Victoria Y.
2 colors available

BY PHILADELPHIA #33 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia whipped cream cheese tub 8 oz see more...

• Do you prefer the whipped or original? 2 Answers
  • What would you use this product for?2 Answers
  • Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The whipped cream cheese is ALOT easier to spread, since normal cream cheese gets cold and hard in the fridge." in 4 reviews
  • "The whipped version of Philadelphia cream cheese is much better than the original foil wrapped brick version." in 1 review
  • "I love Philadelphia whipped cream cheese." in 1 review
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
Kraft Philadephia Whipped original creme cheese is some of the best you can find. I like the whipped version because it is much easier to spread than regular creme cheese. It is very tasty and is packed with flavor. This goes great on bagels or to make a dip for a tailgate.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Oceanside, NY
Not really a fan. I tried this as my local bagel store was out of Temp-tee, unfortunately this just didn't do it for me. I found that eventhough it says whipped it was difficult to spread and still had that gluey consistency.
Caitlyn W.
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love this cream cheese. it has all the flavor of the bar, but it feels lighter and creamier. I especially like using it when i need to cook or bake with cream cheese. It Doesn't make the recipes as dense.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Perfect on bagels and so much easier to spread than the classic. Still the same great taste! This stuff is great and will be bought again! Price is reasonable! Will stick to the classic for recipes though!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Fort Drum, NY
I absolutely love the whipped cream cheese, its my favorite and so good on any types/flavors of bagels. Very airy and delicious
Malia R.
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Love it, is so delicious, is like a paradise in my mouth, I like to eat it with sweet paprika sauce. the best of all time!
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
The whipped is my favorite cream cheese and I can promise I always have this in my fridge! It's a must have in my house! We use thi for cooking and also on bagels and pretzels it gives it that pop you need!
Chahinez T.
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
To me this is a million times bette Ethan your regular cream cheese ! It is fluffy so you end up loosing a bit less and therefore saving up on those salaries! But it still has the great taste of your typical cream cheese !
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this cream cheese for everything including bagels, spreads, dips, and for different recipes. Softer and easier to use or cook with. For me it tastes the same as regular with a more creamy light texture and way lrss calories.Love this highly recommend.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I thought I would love this, because it's cream cheese (yum), and any food that is "whipped" sounds deliciously unhealthy. This was gross. I would never recommend it for any reason. Just get the regular cream cheese.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What would you use this product for?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you prefer the whipped or original?
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Is it the same exact tastes just different texture?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
Would this work in a cheesecake????