Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Lucy R.Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by NIMSEY M.Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by sandra m.

BY PHILADELPHIA #6 in Spreads

Philadelphia always starts with fresh milk, blended with real cream, and goes fresh from the farm to our creamery's fridge in just 6 days. That's why Philadelphia is so creamy and delicious.

Allergens

• Milk

Ingredients

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SUGAR, STRAWBERRY PUREE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY, DRIED STRAWBERRIES, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CAROB BEAN GUM, COLOR ADDED, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

• Do you prefer the strawberry or wild berry?7 Answers
  • how's this kind? i love strawberrys so it must taste good5 Answers
  • Has anyone ever seen the strawberry flavored offered in a...2 Answers
Nicole L.
I love trying new and different things and am a big fan of strawberries too! This is great on toast, waffles, crackers and pancakes. Or honestly just with a spoon straight out of the container! It has a very smooth, yet fruity flavor, so fresh and yummy! Highly recommended~!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really enjoy Philadelphia cream cheese on bagels and have always loved the strawberry flavor. The 1/3 less fat is also awesome! I can’t tell much of a difference between this and the normal product and it’s a slightly healthier option.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
This cream cheese is amazing it's so creamy and the texture is delicious. Has amazing flavor and works great on bagels toast and even mashed potatoes. That is where I out mine alot and makes the mashed potatoes even more creamy. Oh and I almost forgot for my bacon wrapped jalepeno poppers just takes it to a whole new level
Andrea W.
Crosby, TX
The taste that just seems to melt in your mouth after applying it to a loaf of bread for breakfast, just makes the day a lot smoother. The Philadelphia brand is the best compared to any store brand because its just tastes more richer. I usually find it on sale at our local Kroger. The product is easy to apply and and has a great lasting taste to go along with it.
Aurdrey S.
Delray Beach, FL
i was so happy to see flavored cream cheese. I literally use cream cheese in just about everything I cook. Homemade mac and cheese, cheesecake, cakes, etc. anyways you get the point. I only use Philadelphia cream cheese because I can tell a huge difference in the taste of I try to use something else this is creamy
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
Best thing to put on your bread or bagel in the morning! Perfect way to start the day. I think this brand is the best one compared to other I've seen, the taste is just so good I will continue to buy this over and over 😎 Best thing yet! This cream cheese is awesome
Shakeymama :.
Delicious! I love this cream cheese. Strawberry flavor is my Favorite. I spread it over Swirls Cinnamon Raison Bread, its so good. (Breakfast Meal) Cost was $2.38 at Kroger. Easy to carve into and spread across bagel or toast whichever you prefer.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
Best cream cheese spread I've used. I love to spread it on my bagels especially. The taste is great and I love the strawberry chunks. It's very creamy and has an awesome flavor. I am a repeat buyer and will continue to be. I highly recommend.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I love the strawberry cream cheese! It goes great on everything in my opinion from bagels to crackers ( a sweet and salty mix but love the flavor !) it's the better product compared to other leading brands and I will always buy from Philadelphia!
Lori M.
This strawberry cream cheese is a favorite in my house. Everyone from the hubby to the kids love it on bagels or toast. It is in a tub with an easy snap lid....so much better than the box with foil wrapping. You will love the natural strawberry flavor.
Lori M.
Do you prefer the strawberry or wild berry?
Victoria r.
how's this kind? i love strawberrys so it must taste good
Kelsey S.
Has anyone ever seen the strawberry flavored offered in a "light" option?