Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread

Our story begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with real cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fruits and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

DooEs this taste like real fruit? ?
Se me antoja mucho probarlo, ¿lo recomiendan?, ¿es dulce o salado? y ¿con qué suele acompañarse?
Start your review of Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my bagel partner it taste delicious i recomend this cream cheese Philadelphia is the best originalor with flavor
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,405 reviews
This is a really good brand and it taste wonderful on bagels with toast or anything else you can think of a little pricey but worth it
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Samantha P.
This is really good. It’s like the cream cheese and strawberry jam are mixed together in the same container. There are actually strawberry pieces in the cream cheese. Delicious!
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
This is our favorite cream cheese spread for either plain or blueberry bagels! Rich, creamy and tastes great!
Kristel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I gotta have this for my morning bagels, it’s so yummy! I get these in bulk that’s how good they are. I make these dips with a little jam in them and it goes fast cause it tastes so good! A total must have in your fridge.
Maryam I.
Maricopa, AZ
A delicious spread paired with bagels sounds so delicious. I love this combo and I’ve been using this spread for along time.
Jeanine S.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Target
I honestly thought it would hate this product a a lot. I decided to give it a go when I was buying bagels. It gives it such a rich yummy strawberry flavor and not too strong. I would recommended to others and will add this to the mix of plain cream cheese
Eric V.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
Very creamy . The texture is perfect and great taste . Would definitely recommended for bagel or toasted bread.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread I love Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese it's the best!! It's very creamy with a lot of strawberry flavoring! I bought it one day after tasting it at my Mother n laws house. I have always bought the regular cream cheese didn't know about the flavored ones by Philly. I was hooked and in love the first bite! It's a little more costly then the conventional one but everyone deserves a delicious splurge right?! I purchase this one as often as possible.
Shanese H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is one of my favorite which goes so well on a honey wheat or plain bagel. I enjoy the creaminess of this spread because it’s so yummy.