BY PHILADELPHIA

Allergens

• Milk

Ingredients

CHEESECAKE FILLING (CREAM CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE], SKIM MILK, WATER, SUGAR, CREAM, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, LACTIC ACID, CAROB BEAN GUM, PECTIN, NATURAL FLAVOR, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE), STRAWBERRY TOPPING (STRAWBERRIES, WATER, SUGAR, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, BLACK CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE [COLOR]), NATURAL FLAVOR, SORBIC ACID AS A PRESERVATIVE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID)

• What's the consistency of the cheesecake part? Is it simi...1 Answers
  • Omg I want this, I love cheese cake!1 Answers
  • Do they taste good?? Are they worth buying??1 Answers
Elizabeth L.
I'm on a journey to find the best cheesecake starting from where I'm at, and this is one of the best forms of cheesecake on the go. It's about $3.25 for a pack of two at the local supermarket. I found it one day on a whim and fell in love instantly when I tried it, it was honestly so enjoyable. I would highly recommend to anyone that loves cheesecake!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
These did not live up to my expectations at all. I was OBSESSED with the cheesecake bars from the early 2000s and was so excited to try these, but STAY AWAY!!! First off, the cheesecake texture was incredibly odd, not fluffy at all and it seemed more like a thick pudding than cheesecake! It was very loose and not was I was looking for. The strawberry topping was fine, but nothing spectacular. The size was decent, would have been perfect if the product wasn't so nasty. The flavor was off too, it had a slight metallic taste and just didn't taste like any cheesecake I have ever had before.
Martina M.
I love cheesecake, and I like these Philadelphia strawberry cheesecakes. I think Philadelphia could really upgrade these if they added graham cracker crumbs or something. They are pretty small, but the taste is great.
Taylor G.
Salina, KS
At first I didn't know if I was going to like these because I thought that for sure the texture would be really weird. And granted the texture isn't really anything like cheesecake it's more of a thick mousse I would say, but the taste was really spot-on. The strawberries were really good and Blended so that made it easier to stir into the cheesecake mousse. I would recommend at least trying them when they're on sale.
Desirae M.
These are so delicious!! Ive only tried the strawberry and cherry so far but I like them both! I purchased them at Safeway and although they are a little on the pricey side I got a discount with my Safeway card because I'm constantly adding coupons to it, so it wasn't to bad of a price with my card! I recommend to at least try!
Lilly S.
Stonington, CT
These little cups are so delicious. They are small enough so you don’t feel guilty. The cheesecake actually tastes like cheesecake and is so creamy and delicious you actually forget that the graham cracker is missing. I would definitely recommend. The only thing is that I wish there was more of the topping. The strawberry topping is of course the best part
Ara R.
So disappointed in these, the commercial made it look so good so I waited till they were on sale because it’s a little too much for only 2 servings. The cheesecake mix was watery and tasted like bland yogurt the strawberry mix was like cheap super sweet artificial flavor and when mixed together it was disgusting
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Love Philadelphia cream cheese anything, especially being a PA girl and there major factory being located in my home state! These little perfect sized delicious cheese cake snacks are amazing and being made with real dairy and real Philadelphia cream cheese taste exactly, literally exactly like Strawberry Cheesecake! I love every bite and these are perfect forming the go, lunch time, breaks and of course indulging when at home or for a midnight snack, can't help myself I grab for these constantly! There's never a time these aren't stocked in my fridge, but they go fast! Love them!
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
Just tried this. It comes in a 2 pack and there is a chocolate flavor option but i probably wont eat the other. I loved the concept of this bit the flavor of the cheesecake portion was almost a sour type flavor. More of a greek yogurt then cheesecake consistency. And the strawberry topping didnt compliment the cheesecake part. It left me craving some graham crackers to eat it with. But it was a convenient snack.
Nikki B.
Do not buy

Anyone who says it's good is lying to you.
I LOVE cheesecake-
THIS WAS GROSS
The strawberry was good, but the cheesecake was not very good tasting. It was more cream cheesy texture, and SOOOOO SALTY SOOO SOOO salty . It was honestly gross.

This was nasty. I'm actually disappointed that I bought the chocolate & the strawberry to try. I didn't think twice because cheesecake.

But no, I advise against this. They totally put out a product without taste testing first...

Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
Do they taste good? I want to know
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
What's the consistency of the cheesecake part? Is it similar to real cheesecake?
Serena H.
Somers, MT
Are these any good? Has anyone tried these?
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Is this a type of yogurt? Cheese spread? Would you be able to buy a Graham cracker crust and make cheesecake with this?
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste as good as regular cheesecake being that it doesn't have the graham cracker crust?