Philadelphia Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cups uploaded by Angela B.Philadelphia Salted Caramel Cheesecake Cups uploaded by Ashley W.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Tasha T.
Hanover, IN
I did not enjoy any of the flavors. The cheesecake tasted off and the texture not right to me. The stir in flavors (milk chocolate, salted caramel, strawberry, and cherry) all tasted like chemicals to me.
Lisa W.
Cheektowaga , NY
I was a little disappointed with these, good but can be really rich tasting. Even though the package isn't too big, can't eat the whole thing because of the rich taste.
Christina E.
Gladstone, IL
Sooo good but soooo rich. Definitely take it slow with this. Comes with plenty of caramel too! Would definitely buy again and I'm coming for the strawberry one next!
Ariel C.
Fayetteville
It wasn't FANTASTIC but it was a nice snack. It tastes odd without crust. Honestly it tastes a bit off in general. Better off making cheesecake. It's quite expensive too.
Ashley W.
Clinton, MA
When it comes to sweets, cheesecake is my total weakness. These give me a small little indulgence from time to time that isn't a huge diet buster. You can choose how much or how little of a caramel drizzle you use as well which is great! Love the balance of salt to caramel, can't wait to try the other flavor options!
Delilah S.
I have had this one and the chocolote one. This one is my favorite. I mix the caramel into the cheesecake. Its soo good, cheesecake is very tasty.
Angela K.
Blackwood, NJ
I would love to try this out! Sounds soooo good and I love caramel! Can't wait to try this product out!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Abby H.
If you like caramel, you'll love this! Such a rich and warm taste. Great for get togethers or party's. Take my word for it and try it!
Kelly K.
This is so very good. A real creamy sweet treat. Only complaint I have is it is such a small amount. It is gone too fast.
Brittany T.
Paulding
Who sells these I can't seem to find them around my area?
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
I was looking at this at the store today! I hesitated paying almost $4 for the size though. 😏 Is it worth the price?
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
I've been looking at this in the store but I keep going with a different flavor because I'm unsure about the flavor. Is this like a buttery caramel taste or is it really a salty flavor?
Ashley S.
This looks amazing! Anyone know what the carb/sugar content is on this?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Is it really good? I have gone for some things that sound good on principal then get them home and they are just awful.