Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese

• 100 calories per 1 ounce
  • No preservatives
  • Kosher

Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture.

Is there only this flavor? ?
Non backed oreo cheesecake do you like it Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese?
Start your review of Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Bradale J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese uploaded by Bradale J.
This product is great tasting, easy to spread, and budget friendly. I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese on a bagel. That's one of my favorite go-to snacks. I buy this product often, and there's nothing that I would change about it. I also love that it comes in different flavors with STRAWBERRY being MY FAVORITE. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Mandy M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese uploaded by Mandy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to spread and easy to store! I love the top so i can keep it fresh. Great for bagels or toast.
kathleen E.
Austin, TX
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese uploaded by kathleen E.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese. When I think of cream cheese, this the product that comes to my mind. No other cream cheese creates the taste that I am striving for in a dish. It is fantastic on bagels with jelly for breakfast. It is awesomely good as a spread with sandwich’s for lunch. It is fabulously tasty for recipes for supper. It also makes an outstanding frosting for cakes and cupcakes. It is a staple for inside the fridge
G. Charity C.
Longwood, FL
We love using Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese on our bagels 🥯. I have used the sticks of cream cheese also, not only on bagels but to bake a Cream Cheese Pie. It tastes good and we are satisfied with the regular and even the spread Cream Cheese.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like cream cheese. I try to stay non gluten so I use it as a spread for veggiesor in my egg beaters.
Krystal S.
Warren, MI
This is the only cream cheese I will use. Taste so good. I will only buy it when it’s on sale because it can get a little pricy. It definitely beats the other brands though.
Vanessa L.
Bloomfield, NJ
Philadelphia Regular Cream Cheese uploaded by Vanessa L.
Being from Philadelphia I am a huge supporter and fan of this cream cheese! And lots of it! I buy this every month for my afternoon bagels and some of my home made recipes. It’s a must have in the fridge!
Reema M.
Passaic
The amazing thing about the original flavor is that you can actually add extra ingredients and make it savory or spicy. I’ve used the regular cream cheese and added chives and extra veggies. Great taste!!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is the perfect compliment to any bagel. Just spread a thin layer of cream cheese and top with your desired jam or preserves. Yum.
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Philadelphia is the only cream cheese that I can ever imagine using! I have tried others in the past and they just don't have that same creamy delicious flavor. The tub makes it even easier to spread my cream cheese on my bagel or crackers or whatever I'm eating. It's also a little softer so if I'm making a cream cheese roll, it saves me a little time. I highly recommend this brand!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natia D.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Shraddha S. il y a un an
Yes! It’s one of the best cream cheese to make all cheesecake! 😋
Natia D.