Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.

Ingredients

Cream Cheese Spread (Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), Vitamin A Palmitate), Dried Chives, Salt, Dried Onions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cream cheese on my toasted bagels and Philadelphia Chive and Onion is so yummy! I wish that I had some right now to enjoy! I don't think there's any room for improvement! If I'm buying bagels, this is what I always purchase with them!
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is the favorite variety in my household and my husband uses it almost every day for his bagels at breakfast. It is easily spreadable right from the container, has a nice and smooth texture, and has a great taste. I also occasionally use it in cooking to add a creamy and savory flavor to foods I am cooking.
Tracee M.
Ripon, WI
Purchased at: Target
The Chive & Onion is a big winner in our house. We tend to add it to our bagels but have also used it in recipes with zucchini noodles as well. Cream cheese can be quite versatile so the chive and onion adds a little extra.
Reema M.
Passaic
This one is my favorite. Absolutely favorite flavor and texture. I’ve used this flavor as a dip and it has been a complete hit! I think the one thing I like about the Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese is that you can taste the chives. A lot of cream cheese brands I’ve tried have hidden flavors. But definitely and highly recommend this flavor.
Sierra W.
I love that they are making flavors now, this is so good on a bagel, or dip some flaming hot pork rinds into it, I have also added it to chicken to give it a creamy flavor, there’s so much you can do with it, i for sure recommend this
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Love this cream cheese. My husband and I will put this on onion bagels, it is so good. It's creamy and has that fresh picked chive taste. I would highly recommend this product. Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
All Philadelphia products, without exception, deserve five stars because each product is better than the other, creams and chefs. They are all tastier than others, whether with sweets, cooking or eaten directly with greased bread, as they are delicious in all their states.
Emily P.
Omaha, NE
This is typically my go to. It’s thick but not chunky and has a great herb flavor. I love.
Kit R.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
Philadelphia cream cheese is the best. Period. It’s pricier than other brands, but not horribly so, and it’s entirely worth it. I do wish the packaging was more sustainable. Chive and onion is the ONLY flavored cream cheese I like, and it is amazing on pretzels or vegetables!
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
Chive and onion is hands the best ! The consistency . The price is good and the packaging and lid are sturdy

Looking for your answer?