Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese uploaded by Tímea S.

BY PHILADELPHIA #4 in Cream Cheese

Kraft Philadelphia Regular Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread.

Ingredients

Cream Cheese Spread (Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), Vitamin A Palmitate), Dried Chives, Salt, Dried Onions.

Halle C.
Conway, SC
This cream cheese tastes great on Thomas' Everything Bagel - 6 CT. The seasoning mixed with the chive and onion is to die for! The cream cheese also is easily spreadable. Honestly every single flavor of Philadelphia Cream Cheese tastes great.
Jackie K.
Spokane Valley, WA
Ahh I love this cream cheese. It is so flavorful and delicious. I think Philadelphia has mastered cream cheese and all of their flavors. I use this for not only with bagels, but all spreads for veggies and crackers. It is knife licking good.
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
my favourite flavor of cream cheese for use on bagels, i like the spreadability of it and how it tastes. would definitely recommend, i’ve purchased it many times before and it still remains one of my preferred choices of cream cheese
Jenn R.
This onion & chive cream cheese is very good. It tastes great on toasted bagels or on crackers. I also add a dollop of this into my Italian red sauce to make a richer creamier almost alla vodka sauce. You should try it it's amazing
Tara W.
Neenah, WI
This is my go to for cream cheese. It’s not far off from the original, but packs just a little more flavor. It’s almost always on sale and it’s very creamy. A little goes a long way. I always keep more than one flavor in my fridge.
Brittany R.
Quality cream cheese with a delicious onion flavor (but not too overpowering). The texture is thick, rich, and creamy and spreads on your bagels well and the price is very affordable while still providing a quality product.
Erin B.
I love these cream cheese so much. It’s got a great flavor and creaminess, and pairs great with my Thomas English Muffins. I love plain cream cheese as well but this is a nice variety. Philadelphia has a great taste to it.
Karen K.
Ruskin , FL
I like this quite a bit. I like it in a sandwich in place of mayonnaise, especially on roast beef, yummy! It melts nicely over pasta or potatoes as well; no need to make a separate sauce here, just toss and serve!!
Nour D.
Laval, QC
Super yummy I have to say! I love having this for breakfast or lunch. On a bagel or toast. I have the taste it and it's even better when you add tomato. I always buy it from Walmart, I find the prices are better there. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Charley H.
East Lansing, MI
Always a classic when it comes to cream cheese. Perfectly spreadable and with delicious flavor. Perfect on bagels, toast or with smoked salmon as a delicious snack. Always a favorite and a staple in my house.