Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread

Our story begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with real cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also never add artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

What does everyone use this for their favorite recipes ?
Anyone notice the difference between this and reg ?
What is the difference between this whipped cream cheese and the regular cream cheese?
Start your review of Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread!
Product Highlights
The whipped cream cheese is ALOT easier to spread, since normal cream cheese gets cold and hard in the fridge.in reviews
The whipped version of Philadelphia cream cheese is much better than the original foil wrapped brick version.in reviews
I love Philadelphia whipped cream cheese.in reviews
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Tina B.
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Tina B.
My son & I really love PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE on bagels, mixed in foods, as dips, etc. I couldn't get hubby into this UNTIL we concocted these strawberries. Then he was loving the taste & now even likes Cheesecake! lol. 😄 Philadelphia cream cheese, especially the "Whipped" kind is really creamy & spreads out really well. We find this in a variety of sizes & pricing, usually between $3.99 - $8.99, depending on the size. I love it that recently, I have run across a Philadelphia CHEESECAKE Filling! It saves a lot of time & mixed ingredients! Yum! 😋
Emily M.
Humboldt, IA
I use this cream cheese to mostly make pickle wraps. I love using the Whipped version because it is so much easier for me to spread on top of the meat. It’s a great tasting product and I always keep a container on hand.
Lisa J.
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Lisa J.
I love the whipped cream cheese, it spreads easy and is so much easier to use in recipes. I paid $2.97 for a tub at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Rachael R.
San Diego, CA
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Rachael R.
So light and fluffy and easy to spread. I just ate it today on puff pastry with smoked salmon, absolutely delicious
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
Love all Philadelphia cream cheeses, but whipped is my favorite. Doesn’t get hard and it’s very easy to spread. Tastes exactly like the original.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
We use this on recipes and on our favorite brand of bagels and English muffins. The whipped kind is my favorite because it’s fluffy and easy to spread. The quality is exactly what you expect from Philadelphia! I like to shop around and fine sales whenever possible.
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
This is even better then the regular cream cheese because its so much lighter and creamier, I love the texture and it spreads easier then the regular one!! So good and a great price!! Lighter on the tummy also! Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread
member-7fc80
I like the whipped version of the cream cheese better. It’s airier and not as dense.
Megan G.
Old Greenwich, CT
The original was great but the whipped is better. So much easier to spread on bagels.
Denise M.
Akron, OH
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Denise M.
Philadelphia Original Whipped Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Denise M.
The only cream cheese I use. Philadelphia cream cheese is the best of them all. I have tried different brands and nothing compares. The best to make desserts with. Speaking of desserts, it’s almost that time of year to start making some pumpkin crunch 😋 Here’s what I’ve used the Philadelphia cream cheese for 😛😛😛😛😛😛
Ask a question to the Influenster community...