Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese traces its roots back to 1872, and it has been the standard of high quality cream cheese ever since. Today, it is made with five simple ingredients and is perfect for adding creaminess to recipes. You already love it for cheesecakes and dips, but be sure to give it a try for making creamy pasta sauce, delectable no-bake desserts, and rich soups. Make sure you always keep some on hand because everything seems just a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

Doo you like this product ?
Anyone have an interesting combo to try some cream cheese with?
Start your review of Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese!
Product Highlights
I use this for so many different recipes and it never fails me - such a great taste and you can never go wrong with it - everyone loves it!in reviews
You just cant get the same taste from store brand...my favorite is definitely the whipped ones, or the ones with herbs in them.in reviews
Love this Cream Cheese, it tastes good, you can also use it in many recipes,Philadelphia cream cheese is me best cream cheese ever.in reviews
...it just has the best taste to it compare to all the others and all the different flavors that it provides the veggie on is my favorite on an everything bagel in reviews
this is the only cream cheese I will buy, I love Philadelphia, This cream cheese tastes great on bagels and in pasta sauce too in reviews
GB B.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by GB B.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by GB B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese 🥯 A new challenge for us is to change our diet and now trying new combinations with cheeses on a keto diet is very good. ally #lovefood #favoritefoods
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is the only type of cream cheese I'll buy. I've tried others and the taste is always off. Love this cream cheese and perfect for a keto diet!
Marlene P.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Marlene P.
Love to use it to cook or simply as a side for a snack!! Great value for the price and love the taste. Both come individually packaged.
Sachi P.
Piscataway, NJ
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Sachi P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These has been our families favorite cream cheese. Always like to get these cream cheese for my breakfast.
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Shanta H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only cream cheese I use. I always use it when making cheese cake for the holidays. Smooth and creamy.
Kyara T.
Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Kyara T.
Purchased at: Walmart
Philadelphia cream cheese is the best choice to make the most delicious creamy rich cheesecake. Only 5 simple ingredients. Very reliable and extremely tasty .You can never go wrong with it .The reputation precedes itself ! 🧀😋
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Very delicious cream cheese it does not compare to the store brand. I’d rather pay the extra cents to get this top shelf quality. I enjoy cooking savory with it as well as baking desserts with it ! Absolutely recommend Philadelphia cream cheese!!
Tanisha C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Tanisha C.
Great flavor especially when smeared over a toasted bagel or topped on a sweet pepper or even with a crackers added to spinach dip the possibilities are endless.
Allie F.
Brooklyn, NY
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Allie F.
I live in NYC, so I have very high standards when it comes to cream cheese. In terms of grocery store brands, this is my go to for baking. It has a great flavor, texture and is extremely affordable.
Stefani O.
Syracuse, NY
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese uploaded by Stefani O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It has the best flavor and texture of all brands. I will alway choose this product first.

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
GB B.
il y a 3 mois
Mohit B. il y a 3 mois
Yes, it’s really creamy and taste soo good.
Whitney R.
Brushton, NY
il y a 6 mois
Is it just me, or does Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese make mac n cheese taste so much better? 🧀
Cortney M. il y a 6 mois
So so true !!!
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
il y a un an
Deborah G. il y a un an
Philadelphia cream cheese and Walmart great value strawberry cream cheese