BY PHILADELPHIA #2 in Cream Cheese

Recipe: Philadelphia Classic Cheesecake. Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese:

• 100 calories per 1 ounce
  • No preservatives
  • Kosher

Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture.

• Hello I Love Love Jalepeno Poppers Mostly With Cheddar Bu...2 Answers
  • What are your recipes ? Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese8 Answers
  • Apart from the frosting for carrot cakes and other cakes,...4 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese This Philadelphia Cream Cheese is ALWAYS in our house! Whether it's put on bagels crackers toast. Everyone in my family loves it!! It's so easy to spread it's light and creamy has a fantastic flavor! It's also used as a main ingredient in Cheese Cake! Which is another all time favorite!! I highly recommend Philadelphia Cream Cheese it's priced at about 1.99 but its on sale alot!! Give it a try you'll truly enjoy if not love it like we do!!
Taylor E.
Overland Park, KS
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my go-to for all of my recipes involving cream cheese! I used this brand for a cheese ball I made for a Fall Party last week and everyone was so impressed! I added two 8oz blocks of cheese to one packet of a seasoning mix and a few crushed peppers and I was on my way to success. This easy recipe is a must for all of my upcoming parties.
Yvette A.
Hialeah
The creme de le creme of cream cheese! I've tried so many other brands and none compare. Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese tastes amazing and the texture is perfect. Trust me, you wouldn't notice these things until you try other brands. Hands down BEST cream cheese
Debbie B.
Manchester
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my favorite.I love it because it is a brand name .A name you can depend on. I use this product almost everyday in my cooking we’re I am on a Keto diet .Did you know that cream cheese makes the best scrambled eggs? I use it in all my Keto dishes I make .I just don’t see what I would do without it.I love the smooth, Creamy, rich texture of this product.I also love the different favors it comes in.Thank you for making such a good product.
Brittany M.
Cream cheese is possibly my favorite ingredient or side to a dish of all.
You can bake a cake with it, you can make a frosting or icing with it, you can wipe it on your bagel, you can use it with Monterey jack cheese stuffed In some chicken with it! It's an Amazing addition to almost any dish.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I use this product daily in so many of my recipes.  I am on the Keto Diet and this item keeps me on it.  It has awesome creamy taste.  It gives my recipes I bake such good texture and taste.  I couldn't do without it.  I recommend it to friends and family members.
Claudin S.
Antioch
Who doesn't like Philadelphia Cream Cheese??!!! The packaging was certainly adequate for keeping the cheese fresh, moist, and still cool when you unpacked it. Taste is so delicious and so smooth and creamy. My fave!
Jessica J.
Richmond
Philadelphia cream cheese is very great product. I like to take tortillas stuff them with Philadelphia cream cheese and strawberries and deep fry them. I definitely buy this product quite often.
AB B.
Eating cream cheese goes so far back for me. My grandmother introduced me with the original RITZ. The creamy texture and the flexibility of use from being a shining lone star to make cakes and frosting bakery masterpieces. I love cream cheese and no one understands it.
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I LOVE this cream cheese. I bake a lot and make homemade frosting so I go through cream cheese... a lot. It makes the best frosting, the best cheesecake and of you melt some down into pesto 😍😍😍 its seriously amazing
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite recipe?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
What's your favorite recipes with this?
Myriam H.
paris
What are your recipes ? Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
Jess H.
SAINT CHARLES, MO
What do you do with your leftover cream cheese?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What's the quickest way to soften this without using a mixer?

Walmart