BY PHILADELPHIA #2 in Cream Cheese

Recipe: Philadelphia Classic Cheesecake. Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese:

• 100 calories per 1 ounce
  • No preservatives
  • Kosher

Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture.

• Hello I Love Love Jalepeno Poppers Mostly With Cheddar Bu...2 Answers
  • What are your recipes ? Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese8 Answers
  • Apart from the frosting for carrot cakes and other cakes,...4 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese This Philadelphia Cream Cheese is ALWAYS in our house! Whether it's put on bagels crackers toast. Everyone in my family loves it!! It's so easy to spread it's light and creamy has a fantastic flavor! It's also used as a main ingredient in Cheese Cake! Which is another all time favorite!! I highly recommend Philadelphia Cream Cheese it's priced at about 1.99 but its on sale alot!! Give it a try you'll truly enjoy if not love it like we do!!
Kelly M.
I love Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese. It is great as a spread for bagels and I really like using it in my dip recipes. This cream cheese has a great taste and makes my buffalo chicken dip and spinach artichoke dip taste great. It is affordable and priced pretty close to generic brands especially when it is on sale. I love the creamy texture and the smooth taste.
Taylor E.
Overland Park, KS
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my go-to for all of my recipes involving cream cheese! I used this brand for a cheese ball I made for a Fall Party last week and everyone was so impressed! I added two 8oz blocks of cheese to one packet of a seasoning mix and a few crushed peppers and I was on my way to success. This easy recipe is a must for all of my upcoming parties.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
Philadelphia cream cheese is always a great thing to have on hand. I'm constantly using it in cooking and baking. I recently used it in a coconut fruit dip that turned out fantastic. The dip had this product, cream of coconut and whipped cream. That's all and it was a definite crowd pleaser. I served it with fresh strawberries, blueberries, bananas and pineapple.
Debbie B.
Manchester
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my favorite.I love it because it is a brand name .A name you can depend on. I use this product almost everyday in my cooking we’re I am on a Keto diet .Did you know that cream cheese makes the best scrambled eggs? I use it in all my Keto dishes I make .I just don’t see what I would do without it.I love the smooth, Creamy, rich texture of this product.I also love the different favors it comes in.Thank you for making such a good product.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I love this staple product for easy party pleasers: dips, pasta sauces, etc. Good flavor for a steadily good price that you can buy pretty much at every grocery store. I make a cream cheese, 2 boiled bell pepper, with a dash of chicken broth and Better Than Bouillon Superior Touch Chicken Base and a fresh jalapeño/serrano or habanero for spice which makes a creamy green pasta sauce or chicken sauce that is delicious and super easy to make!
dana C.
Odessa, TX
I love this product!!! I use it in so many recipes and it gives it that perfect milky rich flavor that I'm needing in my creations, and I love the fact that they even come up with different flavors from savory to sweet. It's always my go to cream cheese and would definitely reccomend it to everyone.
Brittany M.
Cream cheese is possibly my favorite ingredient or side to a dish of all.
You can bake a cake with it, you can make a frosting or icing with it, you can wipe it on your bagel, you can use it with Monterey jack cheese stuffed In some chicken with it! It's an Amazing addition to almost any dish.
Mary H.
Huntsville
I use this product daily in so many of my recipes.  I am on the Keto Diet and this item keeps me on it.  It has awesome creamy taste.  It gives my recipes I bake such good texture and taste.  I couldn't do without it.  I recommend it to friends and family members.
Jessica J.
Richmond
Philadelphia cream cheese is very great product. I like to take tortillas stuff them with Philadelphia cream cheese and strawberries and deep fry them. I definitely buy this product quite often.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Favorite recipe?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
What's your favorite recipes with this?
Myriam H.
paris
What are your recipes ? Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
What do you do with your leftover cream cheese?
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
What's the quickest way to soften this without using a mixer?