BY PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread Olive with Red Bell Pepper. Made with no artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes. Creamy & delicious cheese, contains 70 calories per 2 tbsp.

• Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread Olive with Red Bell Pepper.
  • Since 1872.
  • No Artificial Preservatives, flavors or dyes.
  • 70 Calories Per 2 Tbsp.
  • See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
  • Net Wt 7.5 OZ (212 g).
  • Kosher

Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Red Bell Peppers, Contains Less than 2% of Dried Green Olives, Salt, Water, Carob Beam Gum, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture.

Danelle B.
Wind Gap, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Another great product from this brand! I love this flavor as well! I prefer strawberry but this is still great. I like to use this when cooking or stuffing chicken breast!
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cream cheese. It is so nice on bagels and with fruits. It is a great price and works well with pretty much every bagel or anything that you use it on. I would recommend this to others.
Jasmine R.
Purchased at: Target
I usually get the garden veggie since it's my favorite. They were out at my local grocery store when I purchased last so I tried this one. Was not disappointed, great on wheatthins !
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Tried this like a year ago. Was at the store & i thought i’d give it a try. Its pretty good. I was with my ex at the time we ate it with crackers. Pretty good
Andrew M.
Purchased at: Kroger
This cream cheese spread is great for eating with vegetables, wheat thins or pretzels. The olive and red pepper flavors make is a good base for dips.
Christine M.
This spread is absolutely delicious on and everything bagel!! My entire family loves this product and it has become a staple in my fridge!!
Maria Laura B.
North Miami, FL
Special to make italian bocattas
Soft but with a touch of olive , taste excellent
The price is perfect , great value !
Very special flavor
Jessica W.
Whitehall, PA
I love olive cream cheese. Philelphia makes great cream cheese in general. The small tubs are also cute and convenient in the fridge.
Kamila d.
Charlotte
I love this cream cheese. It really tastes good. Philadelphia is an awesome brand and this one is my favorite cream cheese spread.
Brooklyn W.
Centerville
There is no other that compares to Philadelphia cream cheese it is so rich and flavorful and just so worth the price.