GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsPhiladelphia
Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack

Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack

Philadelphia Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip is a convenient and flavorful on-the-go snack that is easy to carry anywhere. The deliciously smooth cream cheese dip pairs perfectly with multigrain bagel chips. The chips and cream cheese dip stay separated in this convenient 2.5oz tray, enough to fill your snack cravings any time of day. With no artificial flavors, this is a snack pack you can feel good about.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack!
Bri S.
Uniontown, OH
This is great! I really liked this product and would for sure recommend it to someone else. I don’t really have any ways to improve it. The price point is good for the quality and for the amount you get!
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack uploaded by Adriane S.
This is sooo yummy 😋 Philadelphia multigrain bagel chips and strawberry cream cheese dip is the best snack for me and my kids I’m a cream cheese 🥯 junkie lol when I saw this I had to try it .. the cream cheese has strawberries in it and it’s pretty great!
Chloe W.
Waukesha, WI
The bagel chips taste good and so does the strawberry cream cheese..... but not together. Garlicky multigrain bagel chips with strawberry is not a good flavor combination. If they put different seasoning on the chips it would be wayyyyy better. I think these chips would be better with a different cream cheese flavor.
Sara A.
Georgetown, TX
I was not a fan of this snack. The cream cheese was fine, not very sweet. The bagel chips were good, but way too salty. Did not mesh well with the strawberry flavor. Based on price and taste, i would not buy again.
Selena P.
Olmsted falls, OH
I love this as a little snack at work or in the go. there is a generous amount of spread and its absolutely delicious. the crackers are not sweet more of a savory flavor but it works really well. will definitely buy again.
Mireshia T.
Philadelphia, PA
This strawberry cream cheese taste soooooo good. I like to switch up between their vegetable cream cheese and the strawberry their brand is definitely the best kind I don't buy any other brand of cream cheese.
Pat B.
Winston-Salem
The rich and creamy flavor of the strawberry cream cheese dip is perfect for a grab and go snack for when you want something sweet.
Stephanie M.
Greenville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
The chips are amazing. I wish I could fine them in a bigger bag. The dip is great, not too overpowering. I always have more than enough dip, good thing i have fingers haha. I love the strawberry as a dessert but prefer the garden her for a snack. They also fit great in my mini fridge at work.
Aidee T.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love Philadelphia brand, this snack is one of my favorites. Is a perfect balance between sweet and salty, my only point is that needs more chips because always have had left over crean dip.
Ky R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip Snack uploaded by Ky R.
Purchased at: Kroger
Very convenient snack! Taste like a normal combination of the break chips and cream cheese. The multigrain chips are flavored,

Looking for your answer?