Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip 2.5 oz. Tray uploaded by Alysha W.Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip 2.5 oz. Tray uploaded by ELISA R.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Alysha W.
Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Really not that impressed with the two parts together. The bagel chips we're good, they are multigrain and crispy. The cream cheese tasted exactly like the regular strawberry cream cheese. But together, it was not pleasant.
Carol K.
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
Was skeptical due to the size but opened it up and there was plenty of cream cheese!! Could have used a few more cups but then the calorie count goes up. Great on the go snacks for people like me that don't eat breakfast or for kids!!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Georgetown, TX
I was not a fan of this snack. The cream cheese was fine, not very sweet. The bagel chips were good, but way too salty. Did not mesh well with the strawberry flavor. Based on price and taste, i would not buy again.
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I tasted really good. I really liked the taste and texture of the bagel chips but there was more small, broken pieces than whole ones. This made it messy to dip.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Strawberry is not the best but it was alright. The little bagel chips are really good. The price is a little on the high side for such a small snack.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Blacklick, OH
Good little snack, and the cream cheese was a good texture and not TOO sweet! Bagel chips were a bit salty. I would get it again here and there!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Yummy perfect snack for on the go I love the strawberry cream cheese it's so sweet.My daughter even liked them.
Chelsey S M.
Chelsey S M.
Fayetteville, NC
These are a perfect snack and that's it lol because I would literally eat like 100 of these that are so good
Glo S.
Glo S.
Raleigh, NC
I love love love!!!! This flavor! It tastes amazing!!! I would eat it all the time if I could.