Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip 2.5 oz. Tray uploaded by Alysha W.Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip 2.5 oz. Tray uploaded by ELISA R.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Nicole N.
Estill, SC
I am not a fan of cream cheese, so I bought this for my daughter to try. She ended up liking the spread on regular toast, but I LOVE this stuff. It doesn’t have the after taste that regular cream cheese gives me. It’s a great snack to curb a sweet tooth or to just get you through the afternoon.
Chloe W.
The bagel chips taste good and so does the strawberry cream cheese..... but not together. Garlicky multigrain bagel chips with strawberry is not a good flavor combination. If they put different seasoning on the chips it would be wayyyyy better. I think these chips would be better with a different cream cheese flavor.
Amanda D.
Lakewood, NJ
AMAZING!! These are so tasty and come in a few different flavors but strawberry is my favorite. I got mine from shop rite but have seen them in Walmart as well. Perfect on the go snack
Alysha W.
Pace, FL
Really not that impressed with the two parts together. The bagel chips we're good, they are multigrain and crispy. The cream cheese tasted exactly like the regular strawberry cream cheese. But together, it was not pleasant.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I first foud out about it at Walgreens when I was walking around loking for a snack to munch on and I couldnt resist not getting it. Well, I was not disappointed. For only 200 calories I got a really sweet and crunchy snack that I can take anywhere.
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
Was skeptical due to the size but opened it up and there was plenty of cream cheese!! Could have used a few more cups but then the calorie count goes up. Great on the go snacks for people like me that don't eat breakfast or for kids!!
Sara A.
Georgetown, TX
I was not a fan of this snack. The cream cheese was fine, not very sweet. The bagel chips were good, but way too salty. Did not mesh well with the strawberry flavor. Based on price and taste, i would not buy again.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I tasted really good. I really liked the taste and texture of the bagel chips but there was more small, broken pieces than whole ones. This made it messy to dip.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Strawberry is not the best but it was alright. The little bagel chips are really good. The price is a little on the high side for such a small snack.
Mariah K.
Blacklick, OH
Good little snack, and the cream cheese was a good texture and not TOO sweet! Bagel chips were a bit salty. I would get it again here and there!