Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip uploaded by Alysha W.Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip uploaded by Elisa R.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Allergens

• GLUTEN
  • Milk
  • Wheat

Ingredients

DIP: PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SUGAR, STRAWBERRY PUREE, DRIED STRAWBERRIES, WATER, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, SORBIC ACID (AS A PRESERVATIVE), CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR, RED 40, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE. CONTAINS: MILK. BAGEL CHIPS: WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, FLAX SEEDS, DEGERMINATED YELLOW CORN MEAL, WHEAT BRAN, WHOLE GRAIN ROLLED OATS, MILLET, INSTANT YEAST, SALT, SUGAR, WATER, SEA SALT, BARLEY MALT FLOUR, GUAR GUM, OAT FIBER, ROSEMARY EXTRACT (ANTIOXIDANT), ASCORBIC ACID (ANTIOXIDANT). CONTAINS: WHEAT.

Nicole N.
Estill, SC
I am not a fan of cream cheese, so I bought this for my daughter to try. She ended up liking the spread on regular toast, but I LOVE this stuff. It doesn’t have the after taste that regular cream cheese gives me. It’s a great snack to curb a sweet tooth or to just get you through the afternoon.
Sara E.
Usually I am a strawberry fan so I thought i would love this, but it was just ok for me.  The texture of the cream cheese was fine, but i just didn' like the bread with it. Maybe it is the type of bread, it just seemed stale and has a weird aftertaste.  i would much rather have the cream cheese on a fresh blueberry bagel. Would still eat if desperate.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Strawberry Cream Cheese Dip are a perfect healthy snack for children and adults alike. The strawberry is my favorite but you can get these in a fresh different flavors.
Jess A.
Hartford
Easy, portable snack. Ration of cream cheese to chips is off. Unless you load up a ton of cream cheese on each of the like 6 whole crackers you get youll have a ton of it left and just some crumbs to use it on. More chips preferred.
Amanda D.
AMAZING!! These are so tasty and come in a few different flavors but strawberry is my favorite. I got mine from shop rite but have seen them in Walmart as well. Perfect on the go snack
Chloe W.
Hartland, WI
The bagel chips taste good and so does the strawberry cream cheese..... but not together. Garlicky multigrain bagel chips with strawberry is not a good flavor combination. If they put different seasoning on the chips it would be wayyyyy better. I think these chips would be better with a different cream cheese flavor.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
I first foud out about it at Walgreens when I was walking around loking for a snack to munch on and I couldnt resist not getting it. Well, I was not disappointed. For only 200 calories I got a really sweet and crunchy snack that I can take anywhere.
Carol K.
Romeoville, IL
Was skeptical due to the size but opened it up and there was plenty of cream cheese!! Could have used a few more cups but then the calorie count goes up. Great on the go snacks for people like me that don't eat breakfast or for kids!!
Sara A.
Georgetown, TX
I was not a fan of this snack. The cream cheese was fine, not very sweet. The bagel chips were good, but way too salty. Did not mesh well with the strawberry flavor. Based on price and taste, i would not buy again.
Elisa R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I tasted really good. I really liked the taste and texture of the bagel chips but there was more small, broken pieces than whole ones. This made it messy to dip.