GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsPhiladelphia
Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack

Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack

Philadelphia Bagel Chips and Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip is a convenient and flavorful on-the-go snack that is easy to carry anywhere. The deliciously smooth cream cheese dip pairs perfectly with multigrain bagel chips. The chips and cream cheese dip stay separated in this convenient 2.5oz tray, enough to fill your snack cravings any time of day. With no artificial flavors, this is a snack pack you can feel good about.

These are great but why so few bagel chips
Start your review of Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack!
Brooke B.
Prineville, OR
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack uploaded by Brooke B.
Purchased at: Publix
Such a delicious snack!!! I love these so much. They’re slim, so they fit in my purse with no issue. My only wish was there were more crisps, because i always seem to run out of them before i do cream cheese.
Courtney B.
Albany, GA
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack uploaded by Courtney B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my goodness this is sooo good! My only wish is there were more bagel chips. I ate them all and there was plenty of dip left. Now I know next time that I can put more dip on each chip and to not use it so sparingly! It tastes amazing and it is such a great snack. My 2 & 4yr old loved it as well!!!!
Alicia P.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
How could you go wrong with bagel chips as a snack? You can’t! And what is even better about this pack of amazing, is that they include enough cream cheese (and then some, which means they could probably add a few more chips) to satisfy my cream cheese loving ways! You could buy separate cream cheese and separate bagel chips and pack them up yourself for a more cost effective alternative. But I like to pay for the convenience sometimes.
Courtnee U.
Waynesville, NC
Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack uploaded by Courtnee U.
This is a delicious snack! Super creamy and just the right amount of onion and chive flavor! So much better than buying French onion dip and I could have eaten 2 alone! This is just brilliant and super easy to eat anytime. Had to scrap the bottom! Philadelphia Multigrain Bagel Chips & Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Dip Snack
Fern S.
Des Moines, IA
Super good snack . I love the bagel chips and of course chive cream cheese . Very satisfying . I wish they were less expensive bag is why I’m giving them 4 stars .
T P.
Has a good taste for someone that likes onions. It’s not my favorite flavor of Philadelphia but it’s still really good.
Gracie M.
Minneapolis, MN
these are so prefect for on the go! i bring them when i go to work, and when i am driving around for work. will by again
Maryanne M.
Katy
I did not care for these at all. The ‘chips’ are super tough to bite into. Maybe just not what I was expecting but I would never buy these again
Angela C.
Long Beach, NY
I’m a huge cream cheese fan, from bagels to veggies to crackers. However, it’s not socially acceptable to keep a tub of cream cheese at your desk, these to go packs are a great alternative for on the go snacks. The bagel chips are a huge bonus!
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I LOVE these bagel chips. They are perfect for a busy life style. I am able to grab them and go. They are the perfect snack for mid day without over eating. They are pretty pricey considering you have to buy them individually.