Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsCream CheesePhiladelphia
Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese Spread, 75 oz Tub

Philadelphia Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub

Our story begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with real cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fruits and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philadelphia Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub!
Lavon H.
Purchased at: Target
Great with cinnamon toast bread. Goes one nice and smooth and holds well in the fridge. It's lightly taste like strawberries and not super sweet. Just has a creamy texture just right for a quick snake in the am.
Angela K.
Spencer, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this product! Tastes great on a bagel for breakfast but could also be used in a dessert. Mixed Berry whipped cream cheese could be substituted -as a healthy frosting on a muffin or cupcake, can also be used in place of the reg cream cheese brownie recipe. Yummy!
Em's Perlitta G.
This comes a various sizes, but this 7.5 oz tub of no artificial flavors or colors and made with real berries.  Philadelphia Mixed Berry Whipped Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub this light, creamy, fluffy spread is easy to spread on your toast or bagel. It is best to eat with in about 10 days and to keep in the refrigerator after opening. The price range is about $3 at any local grocery store.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Safeway
My daughter uses this on blueberry bagels as a quick morning breakfast! It’s always fresh and has a great berry taste and the whipped texture makes it easy to spread:)
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
This whip cream is super yummy! I love mixed berry flavors, this one is like fluffy compared to the original
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Very delicious it has a sweet berry but savory taste goes amazing with any bagel even onion bagels because of the fact that it has a savory taste to it not my healthiest choice but it is very delicious
Laura K.
Watford City, ND
I really liked this. The flavor was great plus it was light and fluffy but for me personally I’d referred the regularPhiladelphia Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz. Tub that isn’t whipped
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
All Philadelphia products, without exception, deserve five stars because each product is better than the other, creams and chefs. They are all tastier than others, whether with sweets, cooking or eaten directly with greased bread, as they are delicious in all their states.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my God thus Philadelphia Whipped Mixed Berry Cream Cheese taste awesome. I love the light fluffy texture. I am eating it with my bagels every morning and it makes me happy and feels my tummy. I recommend it to everyone.
Rebecca R.
Love this on bagels. Tastes fresh like a bowl of berries . Creamy and thick .
Love this on bagels. Tastes fresh like a bowl of berries . Creamy and thick .

Looking for your answer?