Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsCream CheesePhiladelphia
Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

by Philadelphia

Philadelphia Cream Cheese Pumpkin & Cinnamon. So creamy and delicious with fresh milk. Blended with real cream, and goes fresh from the farm to our creamery's fridge in just 6 days. Contains 80 Calories Per 2 tbsp.

Philadelphia Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Spread, 8 oz

Pasteurized Milk And Cream, Sugar, Water, Whey Protein Concentrate, Pumpkin Concentrate, Brown Sugar, Whey, Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Natural Flavor, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Color Added, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Cinnamon, Sorbic Acid (As a Preservative), Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture.

Is the pumpkin flavor strong?
Who has tried this??? Mm!! I need to know if it's good.
Start your review of Philadelphia Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany
I admit it- I’m basic. I love all things pumpkin spice but this just missed the mark for me. I wish there was more spice and less pumpkin taste. It just seemed a little bland. I usually love philly cream cheeses but I won’t be buying this one again.
Walsenburg, CO
I love this! It’s so yummy! It’s not a strong flavor at all, but it tastes so good !
Jasper, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only pumpkin food, I like it's not to overpowering, and has an amazing mix between sweet, but not to sweet.
Delaware, OH
If you love pumpkin flavored foods then you need to give this a try. Perfect to put on bagels or even to dip graham crackers or wafers in. Smooth texture with great flavor. Reasonably priced and can be bought seasonally!
Idaho
Philadelphia Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese uploaded by Susie M.
Es la primera vez que compro este sabor y me encanto. Ese sabor de pure de calabaza cremoso con un toque de canela. No es muy saludable pero yo lo acompaño con galletitas de arroz ( rice cake) excelente combinacion. Philadelphia Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese
Mulvane, KS
OMGEEEE! This Pumpkin Spreadable Cream Cheese by Philadelphia is mind blowingly delicious. I bought one to try and had to go back and buy more before the season closed out. It is the perfect combo of cream cheese pumpkin and those wonderful spicesthat make pumpkin pies so delicious.
Rockford, IL
This is the best cream cheese I’ve ever had. I love to put it on pumpkin spice bagels. It’s very creamy and delicious and it’s affordable too. It has an awesome pumpkin flavor. I buy this every single year.
I wish they made this flavor all year around! Sooooo good! I love Philadelphia plain cream cheese but the flavors are amazing as well! Pumpkin by far the best!
1,243 reviews
I’m all about trying new things and i didn’t think I would like this pumpkin spice cream cheese. I put it on a plain bagel and it was good.
I love to get this every year. It makes the perfect treat when put on a cinnamon raisin bagel! I seriously can't get enough of this! Highly recommend trying it if you haven't already!