GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsPhiladelphia
Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread

Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread

by Philadelphia

Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread. Made with real white chocolate.

• Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread.
  • Kraft Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread.New!
  • Made with real white chocolate.
  • 1.800.634.1984, creamcheese.com.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Contains: milk, soy.

Pasteurized Nonfat Milk and Milkfat, White Chocolate [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural and Artificial Flavor], Sugar, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Vanillin, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), Cheese Culture, Vitamin A Palmitate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread!
How would you rate this product?
Cris H.
Philadelphia Indulgence White Chocolate Cream Cheese Spread Holy Toledo this stuff is Ahhhmazing* Its so affordable,easy to purchase and dresses up any food paired with SERIOUSLY..My all time fave fresh dipped Strawberries,hello HAPPINESS! I am a huge fan of dairy products.I don't gorge out but I'm definitely a consumer that's elated by such inspiration.
Melanie M.
Campbellsville
Purchased at: Kroger
Irresistible flavor!! Great on cinnamon bagels or any flavor!! Tastes hood enough to eat by the spoonfuls. It is a little pricey but a great treat!
Brianna B.
Goshen
We seriously love these cream cheese spreads. They’re delicious and with all the different flavors to choose from it give you lots of options to eat with these!
Maria F.
Saint Cloud, FL
It is so gooddd, i inow it is weird, but i like to put this in my pancakes or toasted bread
Cirrias W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
A favored in our house on crackers and some crusty French Bread, the smooth spread goes on easy and is very tasty, never lasts long enough in our house
Lauren E.
Douglasville, GA
Can we say 10stars!!! Wow. WY to go Philadelphia. It’s not unhealthy but prolly not the healthiest! Lol this needs no improvement. It’s heaven simple as that!
Erin H.
Redford, MI
Delicious a must try. Great paired with fruit, bagels,toast, English muffins, Graham crackers and more. A sweet treat that's not to sweet.
Angie H.
Cedartown, GA
omg!!! ... gimme...... gimme me some.... gotta have more!! ..  yumolicious!!!!!! .............. oh so yummy!!!!!!!
member-073af
Oh my goodness, this stuff is awesome! I love using this on my bagel in the morning. Would highly recommend if you like white chocolate
Ashley P.
Yreka, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I smoke chewy like a mofo nut you got a gram bag get the Zags and roll them up cuz n***** like me can't fake it when I'm high

Looking for your answer?