Philadelphia Heavenly Classic Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling uploaded by Erica K.Philadelphia Heavenly Classic Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling uploaded by Erica K.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Ready-to-Eat Cheesecake Filling helps make it easy to prepare a hearty dessert that you and everyone at home can savor. Each container includes 24.2 oz of product, which requires zero baking or setting. Philadelphia cheesecake filling allows you to make a quick and tasty dessert at the last minute for friends and family members.
Kraft Philadelphia Ready-to-Eat Heavenly Classic Cheesecake Filling:

• Make a cheesecake dessert in 1 easy step
  • No baking or setting required
  • Scoop into piecrust and serve
  • No-bake cheesecake filling
  • 24.2 oz container of classic filling
  • Made with zero artificial flavors
  • Quick and easy dessert option

Cream Cheese Spread (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natamycin [A natural mold inhibitor], Vitamin A Palmitate, Cheese Culture), Sugar, Water, Modified Food Starch, Contains less than 1% of Xanthan Gum, Cultured Milk, Whey, Lactic Acid, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cream, Corn Syrup Solids, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Enzymes

Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
If you haven’t tried this ready to eat cheesecake your missing out. It’s so delish. We buy it almost every time we go to Walmart unless they are out. It’s so good with real strawberry. So yummy
Shauntevius P.
Atlanta, GA
Enoying a spoonful now!!!!! I made this for my boyfriend who is a big cheesecake fan. All i did was put in a pie crust and put some canned fruit on top and he ate every bite. I eat the leftover in the tub and its soooooooo good
Stephanie F.
This is the best cheesecake. When in a hurry and you do not have time to bake. Grab a tub of this and a pre-made pie crust. I can eat the whole cheesecake by myself. You can mix any topping into it or sprinkle on top.
Kathy H.
Reynoldsburg
This is my ultimate favorite snack. I have been hooked on it for 7 yrs. now.I buy 4 bowls a week usually. I buy croissants,split them, toast them, and spread on the cheesecake filling and top that with strawberry glaze.Sometimes with strawberries. YUMMY
Steffany D.
Berea, KY
Although I can't say I've ever actually used it for it's intended purpose to make ACTUAL cheesecake, I buy a tub a week and just eat it straight from the container! It's DELICIOUS! That's probably why I've never actually gotten to use it the correct way! Love this stuff, you can dip graham crackers in it, and it makes for a quick and yummy snack! Philadelphia outdid themselves with this one! It's genius.
Kacee B.
Amsterdam, MO
This stuff is soooo good.. I can eat it right of the tub!! Not only is it good but you can add all different kinds of toppings to make it different.. Add a little pumpkin to it and you have yourself a pumpkin cheesecake without the cook and wait time!!! This is amazing stuff!!
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I love this premade cream cheese filling! It takes the hard work out of making cheesecake! I have even eaten it straight from the container! Delicious and easy to make into an awesome dessert!
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This stuff is so good that I don't even buy it any more because I was eating it right out of the container and it would be gone within a day or two.
Amy K.
I bought this as something I could satisfy my sweet tooth & save some money. Boy did I waste my money, it tasted awful!
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
My dad and I just used this in my chocolate birthday cake as filling and it tasted heavenly. Loved it! <3
Edward E.
New Bedford
Can I still put the ready to eat cheesecake filling in the oven?