BY PHILADELPHIA #3 in Spreads

Philadelphia flavoured tub cream cheese blends the cool, creamy goodness of Philly with real milk and cream the perfect spread on a bagel in the morning or on a cracker as part of your favourite snack.

Modified milk ingredients,water,salt,dried onions,dried parsley,dried garlic,bacterial culture,lactic acid,carob bean gum,natural flavour,potassium sorbate. May contain carrageenan,xanthan gum,guar gum,sorbic acid

Kennedy S.
Danbury
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Philadelphia is the OG! Seriously love this stuff. I’m obsessed with bagels, and this is probably my favorite flavor- but I have had pretty much every flavor and there’s a taste for everyone. I use Philadelphia spreads for everything from fruit dips to using a little to give my sandwich a zest. 100% will never choose another brand.
Tracy R.
My favorite cream cheese brand by far, I love all the different flavors they have to offer. The flavor is amazing, and I love the garlic & herb to go on a everything bagel. I wouldn't say its the healthiest choice, but it is absolutely delicious and I recommend others to try it!
Sabrina R.
Milton, VT
I love using Philadelphia cream cheese on my bagels in the morning. It has a delicious, creamy taste with many different flavors! You can pick this up at any local grocery store for a decent price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who uses cream cheese!
Amber S.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I’ve used this product I’ve only ever used it in a sauce for chicken. Can have multiple uses for it. The flavor is strong but delicious. On the pricey side based on generic brands but the flavor is much stronger. Definitely a repurchase for me.
Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love a good savory cream cheese, and this Garlic & Herb flavor is no exception.... It’s flavorful without being overpowering, and it complements an everything bagel perfectly. My only complaint is that I wish it had more of a garlic taste, but I happen to love garlic, so that’s my personal preference. There’s a deli I go to that makes a garlic and herb cream cheese that blows this Philadelphia one out of the water, but this is much more affordable and easier to buy since it’s carried at major grocery stores. So I still buy it pretty frequently,... I do recommend this.
Mary C.
This tasty cheese has now become a mainstay on a tray for guests. This cream cheese spread placed on a try with a variety of crackers and fresh vegetables like carrots and celery, provides a great alternative to other dips. It is quick and easy, and can be kept on hand for unexpected guests. It is a great price point and coupons are often available.
Raquel J.
Denver, CO
It's a good option for an appetizer. I love garlic and herbs and the flavor is great! It's easy to find in grocery stores. I like to heat the bread a little bit and spread the product. Great value/price and I'd recommend in addition to the plain flavor.
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! I use this on bagels, low carb bread recipes and crackers. Also as a topping on avocado. Packaging is simple and easy to use. Personally love to use this in my low carb bread recipe. Usually a good price.
Megan M.
South Bend , IN
Purchased at: Kroger
This cream cheese is delicious! I love it on a bagel for brunch since it doesn’t really seem much like a breakfast flavor. I like to put mine on an everything bagel to really have a great flavor for my bagel.
Jessie H.
Centerville , OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I love this stuff, when I am out of bagels I add it to toast or crackers for a quick snack. I buy it when it’s on sale because if not I think it’s a little expensive. I can always find it at my grocery store as well.