Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese uploaded by JoHanna B.Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese uploaded by Angela W.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese. No artificial flavors. Since 1872. 30 calories per 2 tbsp.

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese Spread:

• Made with real skim milk
  • 30 calories per two tablespoons
  • No artificial flavors
  • Kosher

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese Spread always starts with fresh milk, blended with real cream, and goes fresh from the farm to our creamery's fridge in just six days. That's why Philadelphia is so creamy and delicious.

Skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, contains less than 2% of Sodium Phosphate*, Sugar*, Salt, Color Added*, Xanthan Gum, Pasteurized Milk and Cream**, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Propionate As Preservatives*, Carrageenan, Cheese Culture, Carob Bean Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate*.*Ingredient not in regular Cream Cheese. **Trivial source of Fat.

Allison D.
Raleigh
I use this cream cheese for any recipe that calls for cream cheese. Cream cheese is not necessarily healthy, so being able to get the fat free kind helps me in many recipes. You can also use plain Greek yogurt as a substitution for cream cheese in some recipes!
Tammy R.
I don't really care for this, nor is it my first choice. Fat isn't the enemy, and I think being fat-free really hurts its texture. On toast, I found the texture to be kind of weird and gritty, although I'd assume that it might be okay in a cheesecake.
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
We use this cream cheese a lot for baking or lox and bagel thin sandwiches. Overall, I prefer regular fat cream cheese, but this one has a really good taste, spreads well, and is conveniently packaged. I make corn bake with this and my co-workers regularly request that dish.
Elisa E.
Tastes a bit funny but that’s only because it’s fat free. It’s definitely not that bad if you are trying to eat lower fat. However I have found other fat free cream cheeses that were better.
Ashton S.
San Francisco, CA
I don’t like this one as much as the full day version. This doesn’t work quite as well as the full fat version for baking. This is also pricier than other brands.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Great classic taste, is very good and creamy, available at Target stores and Walmart but also at Publix supermarkets where often on BOGO sale perfect to create dips
K T.
Vancouver
With my Weight Watchers diet/program, fat free cream cheese should really be a staple product in my kitchen. It makes it able to make more recipes for me to actually be able to enjoy. I mainly love this product for that. However, my local grocers dont have these. I wish Fred Meyers would carry these items. I would sure buy them constantly!
Paula R.
I like to use fat free cream cheese whenever possible especially in desserts. It had the same flavor and texture without all the fat. I think it is a healthier option then regular cream cheese at about the same price. It can be found nearly everywhere that other cream cheese is sold.
JoHanna B.
Hanover, WV
Cream cheese is a great product! You can use them in brownies, cheese balls, cheese cakes, etc. Such a great and versatile product! I buy it quite a lot, especially during holidays! I would recommend to others.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore cream cheese and Philadelphia is a great brand. Cream cheese is that type of product that is so versatile, it can be used in any recipe. I love using it in Oreo balls, Oreo desserts, pinwheels, frosting, etc. I recommend it.