Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese

by Philadelphia

Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese. No artificial flavors. Since 1872. 30 calories per 2 tbsp.

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese Spread:

• Made with real skim milk
  • 30 calories per two tablespoons
  • No artificial flavors
  • Kosher

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese Spread always starts with fresh milk, blended with real cream, and goes fresh from the farm to our creamery's fridge in just six days. That's why Philadelphia is so creamy and delicious.

Skim Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, contains less than 2% of Sodium Phosphate*, Sugar*, Salt, Color Added*, Xanthan Gum, Pasteurized Milk and Cream**, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate and Calcium Propionate As Preservatives*, Carrageenan, Cheese Culture, Carob Bean Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate*.*Ingredient not in regular Cream Cheese. **Trivial source of Fat.

What are some holiday recipes using Philadelphia cream cheese?
What’s everyone’s favorite recipe to make with this!?
Start your review of Philadelphia Fat Free Cream Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Nour H.
oran hay ghomchi algeria
In general, all Philadelphia products are beautiful, wonderful and delicious. A history of success. I congratulate you for maintaining your distinction. The taste of Philadelphia products is unlike any other taste. It is characterized by lightness and softness. Very very very beautiful.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I like to make oreo truffles as treats for special occasions and holidays. My best friend LOVES them, so I make them for her, but she is very concerned about her weight and calorie intake, so I used this fat free version to appease her worries. Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference between the fat free from the original when it was all said and done, and will likely continue using this version for that reason.
Kaitlyn L.
New Orleans, LA
Love the fat free cream cheese also! It gives off the same taste as regular! I love topping it with pepper jelly! It is so good as a party snack! Just pair it with crackers and you’re good to go!
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,096 reviews
I love Philadelphia cream cheese! It's very good quality and tastes great. It's very affordable as well. I like to use it on bagels, crackers and many other things. Philadelphia cream cheese comes in many different flavors but I like the original flavor the best. I have been eatting Philadelphia cream cheese for many years now. I will continue to buy Philadelphia cream cheese products in the future. They are great and I love their products! ❤❤❤
Tamara L.
Cream cheese without the guilt? I’m in! This cream cheese taste like the real deal and I love cream cheese. I’d use this for all of my cream cheese recipes.
Cassidy N.
We love this fat free cream cheese. It’s just as soft and creamy as the full fat alternative but with less guilt. I use it as a smear but also when cooking to add some creaminess to my recipes. We always have a box in stock.
Michelle C.
You can’t go wrong with the original no flavor product. Great for recipes in cakes . Good choice option .
Elisa E.
East Hampton, CT
Tastes a bit funny but that’s only because it’s fat free. It’s definitely not that bad if you are trying to eat lower fat. However I have found other fat free cream cheeses that were better.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I like this as it tastes great and it's easy to portion out a little more than the tub version.  With this version, I have a lot less waste.
Kelly C.
Katy, TX
I love cream cheese. If I ate all the cream cheese I wanted well...none of my clothes would fit. Obviously full fat cream cheese is way more yummy. But when I want it and know I have to watch my macros, this is what I buy. It does melt but doesn’t stay soft and creamy. Regardless of the texture, the flavor is there. I appreciate products that provide healthy choices.