GroceryPantryDips & SpreadsPhiladelphia
Dips Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip 10 oz Tub

Philadelphia Dips Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip 10 oz Tub

Delicious rich and creamy Philadelphia Dips are made with goodness of Philadelphia and real vegetables. Enjoy hot or cold! Do not heat in cup.

What other ways do you use Philadelphia Dips Jalapeo Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip other than as a dip?
Start your review of Philadelphia Dips Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip 10 oz Tub!
Geraldine S.
Orland, CA
I am a big fan of jalapeños and cream cheese I make jalapeño poppers all the time so when I saw this product at Walmart I had to give it a try and I am glad I did
Lyreitza C.
Lake Mary, FL
El mejor de los quesos crema su sabor es exquisito es cremoso lo utilizo para hacer dips entre otraa muchas recetas. Hazta con galletas ritz se deja comer. He probado otras alternativas más económicas, pero ninguno se compara con este queso. Philadelphia Jalapeno Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz. Tub
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
This dip is fantastic ❤️ great on chips and veggies. Very satisfied. I used it to stuff chicken and it was so yummy .
heather G.
I just recently discovered this and already went out to purchase 2 more. delicious and filling. I ate with pretzel chips. I've never had a dip that even compared. I will always have this on my grocery list.
Bunseng K.
Long Beach, CA
Philadelphia Dips Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip 10 oz Tub uploaded by Bunseng K.
Philadelphia Dips Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese Dip 10 oz Tub is one of my absolute favorite dip with a mix of Philadelphia Cream, chopped up jalapeños and bits of shredded cheddar cheese, so creamy and not to heavy. Goes perfectly with tortilla chip, potato chips, pretty much any chips that are sturdy. Highly recommend. 10/10 stars from me.
Jessica N.
Bowie, MD
10/10 awesome spicy cheese dip. Great with crackers, chips, pretzels or even spread on a sandwhich. If you're looking for a spicy, cheesy dip option this one is pretty delicious.
Diane I.
PalmBay
I am a definite fan of cream cheese and jalapeños so this dip did not disappoint. I loved it with chips and also with tortillas. It was delicious. I would rate this a 10/10! I was very satisfied with this product !
Amber S.
Palm Coast, FL
I just purchased this the other night. Let’s just say it’s already gone! My kids and husband loved this! Great on crackers or even a chip! I know it would be great as a veggie dip too.
Holly R.
Michigan City, IN
This dip can only be described with positive adjectives. Creamy. Savory. Tantilizing. Memorizing. Fantastic. Heavenly. The first time I tried it I was struck. As if by lightning, or some invisible ghost force. I actually looked around the room, the hair on my arms standing straight up, skin prickling as if a predator was stalking me and I instinctually could feel it. I suddenly felt a rush. A jolt that my body couldn't quelsh. it was amazing. Like the highest high and the happiest day. Even my wedding pales in comparison to this magnificent snack food. Be prepared to let emit strange sounds of delight and absolute pleasure. Pairs well with tortilla chips. May cause mild heartburn and acidic bms.
Jennifer R.
Cleveland, OH
Excellent cheese dip. You can use vegetable slices...tortilla chips...bagel chips. This dip is great tasting and very versatile. My kids always eat more fresh vegetables when there's dip involved.