Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Katy G.

BY PHILADELPHIA #15 in Spreads

Enjoy the rich creaminess of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread in pumpkin spice flavor. Easy to spread, contains no artificial flavors.

Allergens

• Milk

Ingredients

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SUGAR, WATER, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, PUMPKIN CONCENTRATE, BROWN SUGAR, WHEY, FOOD STARCH-MODIFIED, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, COLOR ADDED, GUAR GUM, CARRAGEENAN, CINNAMON, SORBIC ACID (AS A PRESERVATIVE), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

Kelly W.
van alstyne
I expected to hate this. When it comes to everyone else's fall favs, I totally humbug on all things autumn. I live in Texas where it's still poolside weather in November and the leaves go from green to gone.
I have to admit, I'm pleasantly thrilled with Philly's Pumpkin Spice cream cheese spread! It made an icing for a carrot cake that was to die for, is incredible on toast and I can't wait to use it in a ton of other recipes!
While I will remain unswayed from my precious coffee flavored coffee, Philadelphia has convinced me to add a touch of fall into my perpetual summer world. Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread Pumpkin Spice #contest
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Philadelphia cream cheese is hands down the beat cream cheese out there, then they have spreadable to make your life even easier, but now pumpkin umm can you say yum!!! Delicious on bagels! 🎃
Chantel L.
Port Clinton
Add a little fall flavor to you bagels. I love having a fresh toasted bagel with pumpkin spice cream cheese in the morning. It tastes like a piece of pumpkin spice cheesecake. Must keep stock all season long.
Marissa W.
Sooo good! A must try for true pumpkin spice lovers! Not healthy, it's cream cheese. Throw it on a bagel, have some apple cider and it's the perfect autumn breakfast.
Nicole D.
Really good and not overpowering at all. I like to have this on plain bagels to really get the pumpkin flavor and I love having these in the morning when it's available during the fall.
Amy L.
I love everything pumpkin spice, so I had to try this cream cheese. it didn't taste bad I was just expecting more pumpkin flavor then I got. it taste more like regular cream cheese with a hint of pumpkin
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I wait for this stuff to come out every year! I absolutely love the taste of this cream cheese on any bagel but paired with the pumpkin spice bagel that comes out in the fall also it's phenomenal. I recommend that you buy this!
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
I am the only person in my house that likes this, so I usually cannot eat all of it by the time it goes bad! I like getting this in the fall when it is available.
Samantha F.
Lake Wales, FL
This stuff is amazing!!! Perfect for your fall favorites. I have repeated this trend every fall. Love it and you can buy it at Walmart. Such good flavor
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Love this stuff...great flavor!! just the right amount of flavor..I really enjoyed this on toast in the morning with a cup of black hot coffee!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this any good?
Gabriella K.
Wake Forest, NC
I love cream cheese and only ever buy one flavor. I would love to branch out into pumpkin but what does it go with?
Marianna R.
I've seen this product at my grocery store but I'm not sure if I'll like it. Is it any good?
Ashley R.
Oh my! Is this out yet!?