BY PHILADELPHIA #11 in Spreads

Enjoy the rich creaminess of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread with real pineapple. Easy to spread, contains no artificial flavors.

Allergens

• Milk

Ingredients

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SUGAR, PINEAPPLE, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF WATER, PINEAPPLE JUICE CONCENTRATE, SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My family and I really enjoyed the pineapple flavored Philadelphia cream cheese. It has a sweet flavor with tiny pieces of pineapple. We enjoyed it on bagels for breakfast. I found it in the refrigerated section at my local Shoprite.
savannah p.
Morgan City, LA
Can I just say who doesn't love cream cheese? Well, if you like REAL, not artificial, but REAL pineapple & cream cheese. YOU WILL LOVE THIS!
I personally like that it's spreadable, nothing like smashing a great bagel to spread your cream cheese! Overall, it's a contentious buy in my home.
Stepher D.
Newnan, GA
If you love extra cream cheese, regular is the kind for you. It's super thick texture makes spreading it on incredibly easy. It's packed full of flavor and completely transforms a meal. I absolutely love it
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Nothing can compare to this. It is the best cream cheese to put on a morning bagel. Taste wonderful! I go straight to the cream cheese and look for this st Walmart.
Kourtnee C.
My favorite cream cheese! You simply can not compare the cheaper brands to kraft philadelphia cream cheese. My favor flavor is the Zesty California Jalapenos! Great with anything!!
Kimberly F.
San Diego, Ca
YUMM-o!! We like buying this stuff when it's on a super sale and then freezing it. It defrosts just fine in the fridge overnight and tastes delish on your bagel in the morning.
Erica L.
Hastings, FL
I love this stuff! I like to have it on onion bagels. I also like the kind with strawberries in it. Perfect for breakfast or a snack in the afternoon before dinner.
Brenda M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite flavor of all the ones they have. i barely found out they made flavored cream cheese this year and was kinda iffy about trying it and now I'm hooked
jaedin b.
This one and the strawberry one are my absolute favorites on a plain, toasted bagel. so yummy! a little harder to find in stores so i grab ot whenever i see it!
Taylor H.
Birmingham, AL
I love the pineapple flavor. I use to use this bagel spread all the time at my grandmothers house. We'd eat bagels any time during the day or evening.
Brittany B.
Leavenworth, KS
I have been wanting to try this so bad same as the rest of their flavors for the longest. But never got it because I wasn't sure how it tasted how does it taste? What does it take like? What does it go best with? Is it worth the price?
Marcela R.
Is this flavor still available in stores ??

back