Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spread Bacon uploaded by Samantha G.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Bacon Cream Cheese Spread.

Since 1872.

Made with real bacon.

70 calories per 2 Tbsp.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Photo (1)
Wenatchee, WA
When I saw this at Safeway I confess that I laughed a little. It just seems so very american you know? It's the silent pumpkin spice type obsession for us. However, with my crazy new years schedule and how quick and easy I need my breakfasts to be I also want something yummy. So I got it. IT WAS WORTH IT! It's so yummy and works well on my English Muffin breakfast tradition with Avocado. I'm trying not to over do it but you know, it's proving to be a real temptation.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Kokomo, IN
By far my favorite cream cheese!! Tastes great on a plain bagel or with pretzel chips. I was scared at first to try it. Now I love it!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grand Haven, MI
This has a nice little kick to it. I use it to make my cheese balls so that I don't have to do the extra step of cutting up jalapenos. Saves me time and no one can tell I skipped a step!
cielo A.
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
I really like bacon but was a little afraid it would be a very strong taste of bacon, like some other bacon stuff I've tried. But it is delicious!! It is not overpowering at all, you still feel like you are having cream cheese with just a little enhancement. If you like bacon you will love this!
Wenatchee, WA
What all are y'all doing with this stuff??