Add a Photo

By PHILADELPHIA
#15 in Cream Cheese
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese spread.

Since 1872.

No artificial flavors.

80 Calories per 2 tbsp.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Photos (2)
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing!!!!!
I prepare a lot of recipes with Philadelphia Cream Cheese!
simply amazing

I made this delicious cheesecake using Philadelphia cheese
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I love cream cheese. I spread it on my toast, mix in smoothies and use to cook and bake with often. Can't go wrong with Philadelphia!
deyby c.
deyby c.
Bronx, NY
Great creame cheese with some toasted bagels .great for the morning with some juice,love bagels with these cream cheese.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Love it! You can do so many things with it. Although I only use it as a dip or as a spread on my toast.
Jessyca S.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My absolute favorite cream cheese. I have used it for years, even when growing up. It tastes like home!
Katie L.
Katie L.
This cream cheese is so yummy! I never use anything else! I love it with plain bagels for breakfast.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
April 7, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Cream Cheese Spread Regular
There's nothing like Philadelphia cream cheese! My mom and I love this on bagels! Now being in college, I have my own in the dorm fridge. It's a must! I use it for cheesecake, finger sandwiches and bagels of course! I love how simple yet delicious it is!
Katey W.
Katey W.
March 17, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Cream Cheese Spread Regular
This cream cheese spread is so good! It spreads easily and taste delicious, especially on bagels! I like Philadelphia brand better than any other brand!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Feb. 27, 2017, 11:08 p.m.
Review for: Cream Cheese Spread Regular
Love this cream cheese. Perfect texture, perfect flavor. I like to eat it with bread or to make a good cream cheese frosting or even a cheesecake!
kimberley l.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far the only brand of cream cheese that i will always love and eat. the creaminess is to die for as well as how wonderful my cheese cakes came out when using this one.