BY PHILADELPHIA #18 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese spread.

Since 1872.

No artificial flavors.

80 Calories per 2 tbsp.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
Amazing!!!!!
I prepare a lot of recipes with Philadelphia Cream Cheese!
simply amazing

I made this delicious cheesecake using Philadelphia cheese
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My absolute favorite cream cheese. I have used it for years, even when growing up. It tastes like home!
Ana T.
Love it! You can do so many things with it. Although I only use it as a dip or as a spread on my toast.
Alicia H.
Elma
Philadelphia has always been my favorite cream cheese. I've tried other products over the years, but always end up back where I started, with Philadelphia. You don't have to sacrifice much on the pricepoint and you just can't beat that rich flavor.
Jan G.
I love this product, I also love the fact that come in different measures, sometimes I need a specific amount of cheese cream with no flavor for my cooking with Philadelphia I’m always available to find the exactly amount I need.
Alecia G.
Mustang, OK
I love cream cheese! You can do so much with it!! Yoy can make amazing dips with it bith sweet and savory you you can make eggless cookie dough! You can make cheesecake! And frosting!!
Sarah S.
This is always my go to cream cheese to get at the grocery store. There's just something about Philadelphia cream cheese that I feel no other company can really replicate. It's very creamy and rich and altogether not too expensive
Estefany N.
Texas
There's nothing like Philadelphia cream cheese! My mom and I love this on bagels! Now being in college, I have my own in the dorm fridge. It's a must! I use it for cheesecake, finger sandwiches and bagels of course! I love how simple yet delicious it is!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is by far the only brand of cream cheese that i will always love and eat. the creaminess is to die for as well as how wonderful my cheese cakes came out when using this one.
Joanne H.
I wish I could find the regular cream cheese in the container shown, the foil and box goes bad to quickly if not used right away.