BY PHILADELPHIA #24 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese spread.

Since 1872.

No artificial flavors.

80 Calories per 2 tbsp.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Jan G.
I love this product, I also love the fact that come in different measures, sometimes I need a specific amount of cheese cream with no flavor for my cooking with Philadelphia I’m always available to find the exactly amount I need.
Alicia H.
Elma
Philadelphia has always been my favorite cream cheese. I've tried other products over the years, but always end up back where I started, with Philadelphia. You don't have to sacrifice much on the pricepoint and you just can't beat that rich flavor.
Sarah S.
This is always my go to cream cheese to get at the grocery store. There's just something about Philadelphia cream cheese that I feel no other company can really replicate. It's very creamy and rich and altogether not too expensive
Alecia G.
Mustang , OK
I love cream cheese! You can do so much with it!! Yoy can make amazing dips with it bith sweet and savory you you can make eggless cookie dough! You can make cheesecake! And frosting!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This stuff is great and the only brand of cream cheese I buy! The plain flavor is nice and creamy and it goes great on bagels. I love how easy it is to spread too.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
I love this stuff! I eat it on my bagels and toast in the morning! It’s so creamy and delicious! I’m constantly buying it when I go to the grocery store! I highly recommend this!
Estefany N.
Texas
There's nothing like Philadelphia cream cheese! My mom and I love this on bagels! Now being in college, I have my own in the dorm fridge. It's a must! I use it for cheesecake, finger sandwiches and bagels of course! I love how simple yet delicious it is!
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
This is by far the only brand of cream cheese that i will always love and eat. the creaminess is to die for as well as how wonderful my cheese cakes came out when using this one.
Katey W.
This cream cheese spread is so good! It spreads easily and taste delicious, especially on bagels! I like Philadelphia brand better than any other brand!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
The spread is just as great as the regular cream cheese block but way easier to apply onto bagels and/or toasts. I like the flavored spreads as well.