BY PHILADELPHIA

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread always starts with fresh milk, blended with real cream, and goes fresh from the farm to our creamery's fridge in just six days. That's why Philadelphia is so creamy and delicious.

Kraft Philadelphia Fat Free Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread, 8 oz

Skim Milk, Sugar, Water, Strawberry Puree, Whey Protein Concentrate, Contains Less Than 2% of Sodium Tripolyphosphate*, Food Starch-Modified**, Sodium Citrate*, Salt, Pasteurized Milk and Cream***, Color Added, Xanthan Gum**, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate* and Calcium Propionate* (As Preservatives), Carrageenan**, Citric Acid, Cheese Culture, Sodium Phosphate*, Red 40, Vitamin A Palmitate, Carob Bean Gum**. Contains Milk. *Ingredient Not In Regular Cream Cheese With Other Foods. **Ingredient In Excess of Amount Permitted In Regular Cream Cheese With Other Foods. ***Trivial Source of Fat.

Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I could eat a whole container of this stuff and never be tired of it! It’s so delicious!!! I honestly can’t even describe how amazing it tastes. It’s yummy on toast and bagels. It can be found at Walmart, dollar general and a many other places too. It’s not a very expensive item so I recommend everyone check it out!
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
So yummy and creamy! I love this spread on all bagels, but it’s especially good with blueberry bagels - a literal berry explosion! It’s definitely one of the priced options, but the creaminess and flavor burst is so worth it.
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Till I got pregnant I would not eat cream cheese unless it was strawberry! It's still my favorite and Philadelphia is THE BEST! It's thick yet creamy and super strawberry-y! Well worth the price yet not to expensive! I highly recommend!
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I use this on all of my bagels and toast in the morning for breakfast. The strawberry kind is my absolute favorite! It’s the best when making cheesecake too!
Jenn R.
Arnoldsville, GA
This cream cheese is so wonderful with blueberry bagels. My child loves this flavor. We always have it in our house. I would recommend and will buy again.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
This review is for the not non fat one so the fat one lol but great taste perfect wit a bagel of course!..not much else tho 🤔 maybe a graham cracker ☺️
Aalaysia P.
Muncie, IN
The best brand of cream cheese. Goes on smoothly & tastes great! Only down side kinda pricey.
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton , AB
Philadelphia cream cheese is the only cream cheese that we will buy and use in our home. The flavour no matter which one we buy is always spot on. Whether it’s the sweet strawberry one or a herb and garlic one or a onion and chive one or just the original. No matter what the flavour is perfect and the consistency is just right. The price is higher then others but it’s totally worth it and you can make dips with it as well. Yum yum.