BY PHILADELPHIA #95 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Garden Vegetable.

Since 1872.

Reduced fat cream cheese with vegetables.

No artificial flavors.

1/3 less fat than cream cheese.

70 calories per 2 tbsp.

See nutrition information for saturated fat content. see more...

Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This cream cheese is delicious on bread & toast, and the less fat version is nice because when it gets cold, it isn't as hard to spread. Plus, you can really taste the veggies. I really enjoy savory cream cheese, and I hope Philadelphia keeps up the savory spreads!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
I found this on clearance and decided I would give it a try. I must say, I wanted to love this product however it had a weird taste and i could not taste any of the vegetables. I will not purchase this again
Katy S.
Mt Pleasant , PA
Love this cream cheese! My favorite is the onion and chive one but I decided to try this one too and it's really good! It has bell peppers, cucumbers and carrots inside but the strongest flavor are the peppers. I like having it in my sandwich in the morning with cheese and meat and top and some tomatoes on the side. Yum!
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
It's really cheap , I love this, tastes awesome, . 1/3 less fat , garden vegetable !! I bought at Walmart but also sells at target , this is perfect!