Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat uploaded by Retno G.Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat uploaded by Monica T.Philadelphia Cream Cheese 1/3 Less Fat uploaded by Carmen C.

BY PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Cream Cheese always starts with a fresh milk and real cream, and is made with no preservatives. The result is the fresh tasting, creamy texture you love.
That's how Philadelphia sets the standard.

Fat per serving
This Product: 6g
Cream Cheese: 9g Kraft Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Neufchatel Cheese, 8 oz, (2 ct)

Warnings:

Warning Text: CONTAINS: MILK.

Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Cheese Culture

Monica T.
Monument, CO
Everyone’s favorite cream cheese! The reduced fat cream cheese is delicious with less guilt. You can use it for all kinds of recipes or just by itself on a bagel! It’s not cream cheese unless its Philadelphia!
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
Still the creamiest with less fat! I’m not a fan of fat free but the 2/3s fat tastes great and no one seems to know the difference in my house. I used this for the filling in stuffed mushrooms and they were gobbled up in no time! Definitely go with Kraft to know my food will taste great.
Megan J.
I’m glad I went ahead and got the 2-pk instead of the single pack. It was definitely cheaper at my grocery store to do so. The box was a bit much because you don’t need them together like that when you’re going to throw the box away. Anyway, the taste was still the same that I love and totally worth it.
Emma D.
This cream cheese is great for crab rangoons or a spread for your favorite bagel. Sugar, garlic, etc can be added into the cream cheese if you want to add a taste to it.
Stacey P.
Savannah, GA
I used this cream cheese in a low fat Alfredo recipe. It taste like the original. It is lower in fat without sacrificing flavor!! Its stores well and last pretty long. Phildelpia cream cheese is soft and fluffy and the only brand I have ever used. It is good to know that the low fat version taste just as good.
Denise G.
This Philadelphia 1/3 less fat Neufchatel Cheese was ok. I normally do not buy this and now I remember why. Did not like the taste. I will stick to the brand I normally purchase.
Caitlin H.
My favorite cream cheese to use in recipes. I love that it's 1/3 less fat with the same great taste! It's easy to find at any grocery store and would highly recommend.
Thania S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I bought this a few weeks back because I'm on a low fat diet due to my gallbladder and I didn't want to give up cream cheese and I will say this is pretty good for having less fat.
Taylor M.
Great idea and really awesome to have the healthier option but in my opinion it doesn't have that great of a taste. nothing can taste as good as the super fatting option!
Hannah C.
Lynchburg, VA
For having less fat, this product is wonderful. It tastes exactly like the regular Philadelphia cream cheese. I am all about cutting calories and what not....so I recommend this product!