BY PHILADELPHIA #1 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia regular cream cheese tub 12 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use this for so many different recipes and it never fails me - such a great taste and you can never go wrong with it - everyone loves it!" in 53 reviews
  • "You just cant get the same taste from store brand...my favorite is definitely the whipped ones, or the ones with herbs in them." in 34 reviews
  • "Love this Cream Cheese, it tastes good, you can also use it in many recipes,Philadelphia cream cheese is me best cream cheese ever." in 33 reviews
  • "This cream cheese is the only cream cheese that I use it just has the best taste to it compare to all the others and all the different flavors that it provides the veggie on is my favorite on an everything bagel " in 32 reviews
  • "I am not picky when it comes to food but I do prefer plain bagels with this cream cheese it just taste so much better than any other brand! " in 30 reviews
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love Philadelphia cream cheese! My Thanksgiving staple at our family dinner parties is *drum rolls please* pumpkin cheesecake. I feel like pie is the first thing that comes to mind when we’re talking about this fabulous holiday. So I like to mix things up. Keeping the spirit of Thanksgiving, I use the ever popular pumpkin. Add that creamy thick Philadelphia cream cheese and some nutmeg (and a couple other ingredients) and man it’s delicious! Try a pumpkin cheesecake this year 🎃 you won’t regret it 😉
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Love Philadelphia cream cheese! So creamy and rich. Great taste and can eat it as is with a nice baked bagel/crackers or make sooo many great recipes, the possibilities are endless. We love and use it so much we buy the jumbo container from Costco that grocery stores don't carry.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese! The texture is so creamy and soft. It's very easy to spread too! This cream cheese is great on toast, bagels, English muffins, crackers, ect. It can also be used to dip fruit into too. The taste is just perfect and too rich. I also use Philadelphia Cream Cheese for all my baking needs. I highly recommend!
Maria R.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese Bar 8 oz I made pumpkin cream cheese muffins for Thanksgiving and they turned out perfect, and the delicious Philadelphia cream cheese worked amazing with the recipe. When I was a kid my dad only used this product for his baking, and now it’s the only brand that I use. It’s delicious, creamy, and fresh. My muffins wouldn’t have tasted the same without my Philadelphia cream cheese.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is such a great cream cheese. We use it for snacks and creamy sauce recipes. It has a lot of flavor to it and beats off brand versions of it by a lot. My husband won't eat any other cream cheese brand. We will be buying again.
kandiss J.
Im not very good at describing the way things taste and smell but i think this is the best cream cheese out there. Its rich in flavor. Its creamy. Its always fresh. Is great for making things and for eatting on crackers. My kids love it and so does my husband. Irecommend it.
Dominika C.
One of mine favorites cottage cheese brand. It’s delicious flavor and it’s just very healthy for you. I make very great recipe with this cheese. It’s very affordable and I highly recommend to others.
Jan G.
I can use this cheese cream in many multiple choices, as part of breakfast, to make some sweet cream for deserts, so many chooses. This large presentation is super handy, I can keep this presentation in my refrigerator easy to use with out worry that rune out if it.
Felicia B.
['Tampa', ''], FL
A classic. This is the only cream cheese I will use because it’s so smooth, rich, and delicious. I eat it with bagels, crackers, wheat thins, and tons of other snacks. It’s also a key ingredient in a ton of recipes so I keep my fridge stocked with it.
Ashley F.
Springdale, OH
I have used several other brands of cream cheese, but found that Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese is the best there is. It is wonderful on bagels but I have found that it is also wonderful in recipes. It adds a unique and creamy taste to the recipe, and blends well with other ingredients. Above all, the best on the market.
Crystal C.
Whipped or Regular?
Gladys A.
What do you like to use this in?
Jenna B.
Kitchener, AK
Light or regular?
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Whats your favorite product to spread this on?
Brittanie V.
Has anyone tried the flavored Philadelphia cream cheese? If so, which one and how was it?