BY PHILADELPHIA #1 in Cream Cheese

Philadelphia regular cream cheese tub 12 oz see more...

Philadelphia Cream Cheese
  • "I use this for so many different recipes and it never fails me - such a great taste and you can never go wrong with it - everyone loves it!" in 53 reviews
  • "You just cant get the same taste from store brand...my favorite is definitely the whipped ones, or the ones with herbs in them." in 34 reviews
  • "Love this Cream Cheese, it tastes good, you can also use it in many recipes,Philadelphia cream cheese is me best cream cheese ever." in 33 reviews
  • "This cream cheese is the only cream cheese that I use it just has the best taste to it compare to all the others and all the different flavors that it provides the veggie on is my favorite on an everything bagel " in 32 reviews
  • "this is the only cream cheese I will buy, I love Philadelphia, This cream cheese tastes great on bagels and in pasta sauce too " in 30 reviews
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love Philadelphia cream cheese! My Thanksgiving staple at our family dinner parties is *drum rolls please* pumpkin cheesecake. I feel like pie is the first thing that comes to mind when we’re talking about this fabulous holiday. So I like to mix things up. Keeping the spirit of Thanksgiving, I use the ever popular pumpkin. Add that creamy thick Philadelphia cream cheese and some nutmeg (and a couple other ingredients) and man it’s delicious! Try a pumpkin cheesecake this year 🎃 you won’t regret it 😉
A B.
Los Angeles
Love Philadelphia cream cheese! So creamy and rich. Great taste and can eat it as is with a nice baked bagel/crackers or make sooo many great recipes, the possibilities are endless. We love and use it so much we buy the jumbo container from Costco that grocery stores don't carry.
Kelly M.
I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese. It has so many delicious uses such as being used as a spread, in a dish, or in a dip. I think Philadelphia's brand is better than a lot of the alternatives out there. It has a smooth and creamy texture that adds great taste to any items.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love Philadelphia Cream Cheese! The texture is so creamy and soft. It's very easy to spread too! This cream cheese is great on toast, bagels, English muffins, crackers, ect. It can also be used to dip fruit into too. The taste is just perfect and too rich. I also use Philadelphia Cream Cheese for all my baking needs. I highly recommend!
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi, N
This isn't rated #1 in the cream cheese market for no reason. It is literally the greatest cream cheese spread I've ever had. It comes in a variety of flavours too so you can always spice up your day with a new spread. If you're using any other brand, it's time to switch.
Maria R.
Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese I made pumpkin cream cheese muffins for Thanksgiving and they turned out perfect, and the delicious Philadelphia cream cheese worked amazing with the recipe. When I was a kid my dad only used this product for his baking, and now it’s the only brand that I use. It’s delicious, creamy, and fresh. My muffins wouldn’t have tasted the same without my Philadelphia cream cheese.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Best brand of cream cheese. I especially like it in the tub instead of box. It’s so creamy and delicious. I use it on my bagels, when making dips, etc. It’s affordable and I buy it from Walmart. Highly recommend and will continue to purchase.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
This is such a great cream cheese. We use it for snacks and creamy sauce recipes. It has a lot of flavor to it and beats off brand versions of it by a lot. My husband won't eat any other cream cheese brand. We will be buying again.
Lexi G.
Orange, VA
This is the best cream cheese out there. It’s creamy and has a wonderful flavor. It’s very easy to spread alongside a bagel and makes a quick but delicious breakfast. It’s also a wonderful treat if you are craving something sweet.
Stephanie E.
Palm Bay
This right here is heaven. I eat it with wheat thins I cook with it. The other night I coated chicken breasts in it and bread crumbs and baked it and it was so so good. I couldn’t get enough.
Crystal C.
Whipped or Regular?
Gladys A.
What do you like to use this in?
Jenna B.
Kitchener , ON
Light or regular?
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
Whats your favorite product to spread this on?
Brittanie V.
Has anyone tried the flavored Philadelphia cream cheese? If so, which one and how was it?

Walmart