Add a Photo

Philadelphia regular cream cheese tub 12 oz
Photos (37)
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
This cream cheese is magical! It tastes amazing with any food. I love to sprinkle and to prepare desserts! I really can not miss this cheese in my refrigerator to prepare cheese cakes, pie or any other food. In making creams for food is a great ingredient! Very good, highly recommended for taste and quality / Me encanta este queso crema, para untar pan y arepas es lo maximo. Para preparar postres, cheesecake, es lo mejor del mundo. sabor inigualable y no es tan costo
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
This is absolutely versatile, there's no limit on its purpose in the kitchen. It is affordable and I enjoyed its thick and subtle flavor. It's not too salt or bland , it is undoubtedly the best cream cheese I've bought. I would try again but since the release of other flavors I tend to grativitate to them more especially the vegetable kind. Marvelous!
Kat D.
Kat D.
I don't know what makes this cream cheese softened good but I refuse to buy any other cream cheese. I LOVE cream cheese, I can put it on anything, and I've tried the Publix brand and others when they've gone on sale but NONE taste anywhere near as good as this. For whatever reason this cannot be duplicated, it's my favorite topping of all time!!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Love... LOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE! Amazing in wraps (try it with jelly wrapped in a tortilla for a different sort of flavor), amazing with veggies, and never forget... No bagel is complete without Philadelphia Cream Cheese. There's so many ways to use it, not just as a spread, but they're way too numerous to list. Versatile, creamy... Delish!!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Philadelphia has a great selection of cream cheese. Cream cheese is a versatile food that you can make sweet or savory. You can use it in desserts or even make cream sauces for meats. You can make frosting, sweet cheese balls or savory cheese balls, you can even add it to pasta sauces. But, it's good on toast or bagels.
María S.
María S.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is by far the best cream cheese, certainly the price is extremely low. Nothing beats this creamy cream cheese, I have tried a number of other brands, but always come back to this quality product. I use it for multiple recipes, is also rich slathered on toast served with a good latte. Ñumiiii
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Philadelphia Cream Cheese is my top choice for cream cheese. It has a rich and savory taste. It is creamy and spreads easily on bagels. It is versatile because it can be used in many different recipes. One of my favorite ways to use this is for the glue that holds my chicken tortilla wraps together.
H C.
H C.
Used this as a substitute for heavy whipping cream in spiced pumpkin pie. It didn't mix as nicely since this wasn't whipped or as soft of a consistency, but it did the job of substituting with a fewer less cals. You should include 1/2 of the recommendation for the heavy whipping cream.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
The best cream cheese there is. I don't skimp when it comes to cream cheese, because you can really taste the difference. I go through one of these about 1-2 a month, they're perfect on a bagel. And the fact that it is sold in a tub makes it so easy to spread without making a mess!
Kay K.
Kay K.
Philadelphia's Cream Cheese in Original is your basic cream cheese. On the other hand, I gave it 5 stars because it's thicker yet creamier than most brands and the taste is very subtle. And thanks to these qualities, it's a versatile cooking ingredient which makes me love it more!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Whipped or Regular?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
What do you like to use this in?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cambridge, Ontario
Light or regular?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY
Whats your favorite product to spread this on?
Bethzaida R.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny
What is your favorite receipt with cream cheese.