Add a Photo

Philadelphia regular cream cheese tub 12 oz
Photos (34)
Ivana S.
Ivana S.

I do not know if you have ever tried this product, but for the one who has done it, you will agree with me that it is something impressive.
I eat it every morning, on toast, since it is an easy cheese to spread, tasty, that does not fill much, nor does it impales.
It comes in a pretty acceptable container, this makes you have it in the fridge without taking up too much space.
Its price is quite affordable, having an excellent value for money.
In short, it seems to me a great product, unique and characteristic in itself. You can have it in the fridge for several weeks without spoiling it.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

This cream cheese is magical! It tastes amazing with any food. I love to sprinkle and to prepare desserts! I really can not miss this cheese in my refrigerator to prepare cheese cakes, pie or any other food. In making creams for food is a great ingredient! Very good, highly recommended for taste and quality / Me encanta este queso crema, para untar pan y arepas es lo maximo. Para preparar postres, cheesecake, es lo mejor del mundo. sabor inigualable y no es tan costo
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

I rate it as a four for the convenience of having it in most stores and the general mid to low price. However, the cheese texture and flavour tastes quite processed. The texture feels as though there's thickening agents since it has a somewhat gelatinous texture to it. However, if this is the only cream cheese you've ever had, I'm sure it'll suffice. My personal favourite brand is Western because it tastes more fresh and natural.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA

El queso crema es un tipo de queso untable que se obtiene al cuajar mediante fermentos lácticos una mezcla de leche y nata. Este tipo de queso se consume normalmente acompañado de pan, siendo común el uso del mismo en tostadas
Me encanta utilizarlo para dips lo mezclo con jalea de piña,jamonilla molida lo mezclo todo y lo como con galletas
Se pueden hacer diferentes tipos de recetas
Shante J.
Shante J.

I love this brand! Cream cheese is so amazing! I love to add this to bagels, salads and use this add dip for chips! So delicious. The flavor is really great! This producted is chilled so this is a very cool temperature. The texture is a little hard so I have to use a knife to utensil to scoop out of cream chees container. Wonderful product and I recommend this to anyone!-Shante J.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.

There's so many ways to use it, not just as a spread, but they're way too numerous to list. Versatile, creamy... Delish!!
.I make the best cheese cake with it and one can use in moderation
without going overboard and yet it will taste delicious! I have tried an
array of sweet and salty appetizers and it has never disappointed me.
Try it to believe my words.
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN

Cream cheese never tasted so fantastic before. I have a sweet tooth and it is my best friend over a long period of time. I make the best cheese cake with it and one can use in moderation without going overboard and yet it will taste delicious! I have tried an array of sweet and salty appetizers and it has never disappointed me. Try it to believe my words.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
San Antonio, TX

The best tasting cream cheese there is. I don't know what makes this so far above the rest, but the quality and taste always stands out. I wish it was a little more affordable, but that won't stop me from buying it. Creamy and delicious. I use it for so many recipes and of course my morning bagels. Now if only they would bring back their bacon flavor....
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT

This is absolutely versatile, there's no limit on its purpose in the kitchen. It is affordable and I enjoyed its thick and subtle flavor. It's not too salt or bland , it is undoubtedly the best cream cheese I've bought. I would try again but since the release of other flavors I tend to grativitate to them more especially the vegetable kind. Marvelous!
Kat D.
Kat D.

I don't know what makes this cream cheese softened good but I refuse to buy any other cream cheese. I LOVE cream cheese, I can put it on anything, and I've tried the Publix brand and others when they've gone on sale but NONE taste anywhere near as good as this. For whatever reason this cannot be duplicated, it's my favorite topping of all time!!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.

Whipped or Regular?
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

What do you like to use this in?
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Cambridge, Ontario

Light or regular?
Megan W.
Megan W.
Ransomville , NY

Whats your favorite product to spread this on?
Bethzaida R.
Bethzaida R.
Brooklyn, Ny

What is your favorite receipt with cream cheese.

Join Now