BY PHILADELPHIA #10 in Spreads

Enjoy the rich creaminess of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread with real chives and onions. Easy to spread, contains no artificial flavors.

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY, SALT, DRIED CHIVES, DRIED ONIONS, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

Buy on Walmart
Cristina G.
I can’t eat a bagel without this spread! Since I have to purchase gluten free bagels, I can only purchase plain. Before being diagnosed with Celiacs, I used to live everything flavored bagels. Now, I can still enjoy that flavor with less the fat. #influenstereats
Danielle D.
Philadelphia is the only cream cheese brand I’ll buy and this is by far and away my fave flavor! Easy way to add flavor to any breakfast sandwich, dip, or veggie tray! Average price & found at most grocers! Not too bad as far as calories either!
Morayma C.
Love love love cream cheese , once I started a Keto lifestyle it was very important for me to find flavor like this , I buy it at Publix honestly cream cheeses don’t really compare to Philadelphia cream cheeses they are the best!
Lynn B.
Creamy with lots of chive flavor. It improves the taste of plain bagels or celery. It spreads easily, unlike block cheese. All grocery stores sell it. It’s not expensive. It doesn’t last long as you’ll find ways to eat it.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This flavor is great! The combination of chives and onions work well together and it’s not too strong either. The product is creamy and very easy to spread as well.
julie G.
Eden, NY
I love this flavor cream cheese onion and chive. I put this on my onion bagels and on a baked poitatoe.There are so many different flavors to choose from . Still same creamy smooth cream cheese Philadelphia has ben makeing for years. I buy mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to anyone.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
Omg if you haven’t tried this then you need to! It’s so amazing on a bagel, toast, cheeze it’s, or hot Cheetos! The flavor is so balancing and rich! I️ got mine at Walmart and I️ can’t wait to try the other flavors since I was so pleased with this!
Vanessa G.
Ballwin
Mmmmm. By far my favourite flavor. Not too over powering. Great on a bagel but also I've used it with great success mixed into mashed potatoes or topping a baked potato.
Ashley P.
Twain Harte, CA
Really Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese is the best. If you are thinking about just buying the store brand don't! It's just not a good. Also if you want just a little more then the regular the chive and onion has great flavor.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
You would never know this product is a lower fat product by the taste. It has plenty of flavor and the texture does not suffer for being lower fat as some products do. I use this all the time for my bagels and anything I need cream cheese for.
Dora C.
Hampstead, NC
I was wondering if this actually tastes good. I like cream cheese and chives, and have wanted to try this but was worried about the flavor.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes it is very good. great on beagles.
Bhavana M.
Any unique recipes using this?
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
How is the flavor? Is it a hint of chive or is it overbearing
MoMo g.
prince george , BC
What other flavors are there?