BY PHILADELPHIA #10 in Spreads

Enjoy the rich creaminess of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread with real chives and onions. Easy to spread, contains no artificial flavors.

PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, WHEY, SALT, DRIED CHIVES, DRIED ONIONS, CAROB BEAN GUM, XANTHAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURE

Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is SO good. It has such a great chive and onion flavor. Its creamy. I love to use this as a dip for rits sour cream and onion chips. It's such a good snack! I've got the whole family obsessed. I think this would even be great on a plain bagel if you like more savory breakfast!
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is one of my favorite cream cheese flavors! It goes great with almost any bagel flavor and really packs a flavor punch. It doesn’t have a full on strong onion taste like you would think either so you aren’t walking around with onion breath all day.
Danielle D.
Philadelphia is the only cream cheese brand I’ll buy and this is by far and away my fave flavor! Easy way to add flavor to any breakfast sandwich, dip, or veggie tray! Average price & found at most grocers! Not too bad as far as calories either!
Kelly D.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is one of my favorite cream cheese spreads! Good price and usually have good coupons. Greats for cheese balls, crackers, bagels! Healthy topper for veggies and so many favors to choose from! I would highly recommend this to anyone
Lynn B.
Creamy with lots of chive flavor. It improves the taste of plain bagels or celery. It spreads easily, unlike block cheese. All grocery stores sell it. It’s not expensive. It doesn’t last long as you’ll find ways to eat it.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
Purchased at: Publix
This is my absolute favorite cream cheese spread, that I put on everything bagels… The cream cheese is OK, the extra little taste that this offer us is excellent! Highly recommend.
Dani S.
Richland, MI
This is great on an everything bagel!! Regular is good too. This is good for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. It's cheap and spreads really well. I would recommend trying this out.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This flavor is great! The combination of chives and onions work well together and it’s not too strong either. The product is creamy and very easy to spread as well.
Cristina G.
I can’t eat a bagel without this spread! Since I have to purchase gluten free bagels, I can only purchase plain. Before being diagnosed with Celiacs, I used to live everything flavored bagels. Now, I can still enjoy that flavor with less the fat. #influenstereats
julie G.
Eden, NY
I love this flavor cream cheese onion and chive. I put this on my onion bagels and on a baked poitatoe.There are so many different flavors to choose from . Still same creamy smooth cream cheese Philadelphia has ben makeing for years. I buy mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to anyone.
MoMo g.
prince george , BC
What other flavors are there?
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
How is the flavor? Is it a hint of chive or is it overbearing
Bhavana M.
Any unique recipes using this?
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Yes it is very good. great on beagles.
Dora C.
Hampstead, NC
I was wondering if this actually tastes good. I like cream cheese and chives, and have wanted to try this but was worried about the flavor.