GroceryPantryPhiladelphia
Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread

Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread

by Philadelphia

Our story begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with real cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fruits and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

Can you also use this on chips?
Does being 1/3 less fat make a difference in taste or texture?
Any unique recipes using this?
Start your review of Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread!
Ariel H.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Ariel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to for snack time. I use the chive and onion flavored with my crackers or bell peppers for lunch. It also goes in my stuffed shells and lasagna! Such a tasty a treat. This has been my favorite flavor of Philadelphia cream cheese since I was 5 years old.
Jacqueline S.
Liverpool, PA
Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Jacqueline S.
I’m surprised I’ve waited this long to try the chive and onion flavor of this cream cheese. I’ve been missing out. Garlic and tomato scrambled eggs with an everything bagel thin with this cream cheese. So good and only 334 calories. 🥰
Tiffany S.
Metamora, MI
The best cream cheese ever! Love this on a toaster everything bagel or as a dip with snack factory pretzels! I would recommend and repurchase!
Brandy L.
Otto, NC
Absolutely love the Onion and Chive on a bagel! My husband can eat a few bagels at a time with this stuff!
Mariam P.
San Antonio, TX
Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Mariam P.
So yummy this Philadelphia! One of my favorites. Its so creamy and tasty. I love it to put on my breads in the morning.
Annie  W.
Lewiston, ID
Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese Spread uploaded by Annie  W.
I don’t know why I haven’t tried chive and onion cream cheese inside of pastrami before. Omg it’s so tasty just add pickled asparagus, the cream cheese and roll that pastrami on up. It’s absolutely delicious!!!!!! Give it a try for your next meal or bring it as a side for a potluck.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
This cream cheese taste good on so many things I don't even know where to start. I've used it in recipes on bagels on chips and crackers and it is not let me down! If you're looking for a true
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This stuff is sooo good! The favor is amazing. Its good with all kinds of crackers, pretzels, and even bagels. I would definitely recommend.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
This is so good but it’s a little addictive. The flavor is bold and yummy it’s good on bagels 🥯 and on crackers but if your eating it with crackers watch out it will disappear fast!!
Breelee A.
This is my hubby’s new favorite cream cheese, the flavor is really good and absolutely delicious on an everything bagel. He likes eating this with his crackers also, for a mid afternoon snack.. I definitely recommend this cream cheese, it’s yummy.