Philadelphia Cherry Cheesecake Cups uploaded by Kei H.Philadelphia Cherry Cheesecake Cups uploaded by Kei H.

BY PHILADELPHIA

• Where can I get this I have a coupon and I've been searching ever...1 Answers
Kei H.
Such a disappointment worse taste of "cheesecake" EVER if this is their idea of what cheesecake should taste like that was an epic FAIL the cup turned my taste buds off of cheesecake for a while it was very salty and had a syrup smell to it and the cherries were very bitter doesn't even taste like cherries and so small to be charged 2/$6 im definitely gonna need my money back I won't ever purchase again such a waste
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
I purchased this on a whim. I wanted something sweet after dinner. It tasted good but I was not what I was expecting. It was thinner than what I thought it would be. I was expecting a thick rich cheesecake but it was more like a cheesecake yogurt. The cherry topping it came with was super sour as well. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Jordyn U.
This was a really disappointing snack. It basically just tastes like cream cheese. Not cheesecake at all. Especially for the price, I wouldn't recommend at all. Just very bland, you'd be better off to buy a brick of cream cheese and eat it with cherry pie filling. Basically the same thing.
Dawn M.
I was so hyped to get this product until I tried it 😩 I was so disappointed it just didn’t taste very well I feel like if there was crust to it then it would have been perfect! Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake
Deanna G.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I was so excited to finally find these and try them. I was so disappointed in it! The cherries didn't taSte hat well and the cheesecake was really gritty. I love cheesecake and this made me super bummed out.
Ellen K.
This snack was more than disappointing.  The cream cheese mixture didn't taste at all like cheesecake, very flat tasting..yogurt definitely better.  The cherries had a very processed taste...I couldn't get through this cup.
This product was absolutely disgusting. The cherries were sour and the cheesecake cream stuff tasted bland like a plain yogurt without the tang of yogurt.  I love cheesecake and cheesecake flavored stuff. I was so disappointed in this product.  Didn't even make it through one cup.  Just get the two-serving cheesecake slices packaged in the deli/bakery section of your grocery store. Not worth trying this product.
Rachel T.
I am so happy I decided to try these! I bought 2 packs my first time trying them and have already gone back for more. I will say they do taste a little salty but not enough to bother me. The texture is very smooth. I crushed up some graham crackers and put 'em on top to add a nice crunch. Soooo good!
Ashlye C.
The flavor is delicious but not the smooth and creamy texture I had hoped for. It was very grainy and that turned me off.
Christine G.
Everett, ON
I love this! I love cheesecake in the first place so I had high expectations for this product. The cherries are more on the sour side which pairs really nicely with the sweetness of the cheese. The cheese is smooth and creamy with the right amount of tang that is usually in cheesecake.

When I'm craving a bit of sweetness but want a more portion controlled alternative so I don't eat my days worth of calories in one go this is definitely what I will grab. Nice and cooling in the summer, this is a great product that I look forward to having again.
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
Where can I get this I have a coupon and I've been searching every store and cannot seem to find these