Food & SnacksDips & SpreadsCream CheesePhiladelphia
Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Spread, 75 oz Tub

Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub

Our story begins with local dairy farmers near Beaver Dam, WI and Lowville, NY who take pride in their products. They supply Philly with fresh milk, which we combine with real cream. The entire process from farm to creamery takes just six days. But we don't stop at farm fresh milk and real cream. We also use carefully selected fruits and vegetables, and never add artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes in any of our cream cheese spreads. So in the end, everything just seems a little bit better with the creamy taste of Philly.

How good is this? Thinking about trying this next?
What do you use this on or in?
What does this taste like? More brown sugar or more cinnamon? Are they a good mixture? If I like both will I like this? Looks super good!
Start your review of Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Creamy delicious taste, love it on plain bagels, toast, in recipes! Philadelphia is the only brand I’ll buy.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
This is by far the best cream cheese brand....I love the whipped kind too!! I just wish it came in a bigger tub lol
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love brown sugar and cinnamon cream cheese by Philadelphia on any bagels or toast. Has never tried this flavor of cream cheese by any other company. It is not too sweet for me it’s just right. I will always purchase this product.
Stephanie C.
Jamestown, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the sugar cream cheese. I have used this o bagels and I also used it too stuff crepes for breakfast or a special desert. It’s also good to a different flavor of cheesecake. Very creamy and rich and a little goes a long way with flavor.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Really good when used on plain bagels and all types of flavors. Also good on toast. I highly recommend this brand
Shaniece L.
Hobbs, NM
This is the BEST cream cheese that Philadelphia makes! Seriously goes good on EVERYTHING!! Bagels, fruit basically abythibg you'd put sugar on.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is so delicious and goes great on plain or whole wheat bagels. I only seem to find it in store during the fall months though.
Kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub uploaded by Kierra M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Woke up this morning and it truly felt like a fall morning with it being in the 50s ☺️ It felt only right to whip out a pumpkin spice bagel with the brown sugar cream cheese!! the combo together is so delicious and I always love the philadelphia different flavored cream cheeses!
Sharon H.
Drummonds, TN
This is so delicious, rich and creamy. Delicious on a cinnamon bagel. Perfect for a cinnamon lover like me!
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Love this on my bagels and toast. It’s just the right amount of creamy and brown sugar. Love it!!! Philadelphia Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Spread, 7.5 oz Tub