BY PHIL&TEDS

This stroller from Phil & Teds features an auto-stop function that stops the stroller when you release the handlebar. Ultra-light handling pops up and over curbs with ease Adjustable handle height Lockable front swivel wheel One-handed controlled fast fold Comes with doubles kit sport see more...

Ashley W.
Fort Bragg
I do like this stroller. It is nice if you have 2 little ones close in age together. The bottom seat is not in the way at all when in use. I would have given it a 5 star rating, but there are a few things I don’t like about it. 1: the suspension is horrible- my kids feel every bump in the road.. I expected better suspension for the price tag. 2: the wheel locking feature is hard to figure out. I have the worst time getting it locked and unlocked. It hurts my hands. 3: I cannot use it for jogging- especially with 2 kids in it. It’s just not great for jogging and I prefer a different stroller for that purpose. It is ok for walks or for use in busy areas that a side by side or larger front to back double stroller would be difficult to maneuver through (festivals, theme parks, malls etc) all in all, it’s an ok stroller but I wouldn’t buy it again for what I personally needed it for.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this stroller, it is so easy to push and Maneuver. It locks and unlocks easily. We fit most places with it. It is comfortable and padded. I think it is definitely worth the money.
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
Got this for my twins and will never have another stroller brand! Pushing was so easy and smooth. It folds up very well to fit in a compact space and it surprisingly lighter weight than many of the tiger strollers I’ve had. It was an expensive troller but the features made it so worth the money.
Bernadette D.
Vista, CA
Best stroller ever it has saved me from being stuck in the house. Smooth ride I was nervous about having the little one lower but it’s very soothing for him and he always falls asleep down there! Highly recommended!
Jennifer V.
Love it, and it’s super sturdy, it doesn’t tip over; and my son loves it... when he chooses a stroller, that’s the one we keep.
Ellyse S.
Grantsville
Amazing stroller. As a busy, working mom on the go, I needed something reliable. This is chic, classy and I will never own a different brand. It was a bit expensive but worth the investment. Overall I was VERY satisfied.
umm e.
One of the best push chair i ever used for two kids highly recommend I used with two kids and with one kids no different to push really easy specially with back problem I love it thanx
Chantelle S.
Winnipeg , MB
I like the versatility of how you can position the seats and how easy it is to push. I’m not a fan of how heavy it is, that you can’t fold it with the second seat attached, and that it is often quite difficult to fold.
Julciena S.
Vancouver
I love my phil&teds double stroller. I used it for my then 3.5 year old and my newborn and will now be using it for my 2 year old and newborn. I love how you can change up the attachments depending on their age. The wheels are smooth and the stroller pushes easily with just one hand. The only downside is that i have nowhere to put my disper bag when I’m using the stroller for 2 children.
Alysa B.
Excellent stroller. So easy to used and easy to set up. The extra seat is perfect. Not only for a child but I admit when I only have one child I use the extra seat for groceries. Such a good stroller!