BY PHIL&TEDS

For newborns to age 5 Main seat holds up to 44 lbs; double kit holds up to 33 lbs. Lightweight frame with 1-hand fast fold Rear-facing double kit option 5-point harness with multiple position seat Included parcel tray Three 12-in. air-filled tires... see more...

Ursula M.
Fort Benning
This stroller has it all. I love how smooth it drives, the full recline, the option to get a second seat. It folds up easily and compactly, making it perfect for our small car and my husband to use!
Chelsea C.
Wasaga Beach , RI
Such a great stroller! Easy to fold up. No wonky wheels. Hol s everythings I need and the front wheel can lock for jogs. It is quite heaven tho so in and out of the car is a little tough. But very worth it.
Aroha R.
Beautiful and compact with great accessories, easy clip ons, I especially loved the shade cover to protect my daughter from the harsh sun rays. The all terrain wheels are great for uneven paths too
Melanie S.
LOVE this stroller. I have the second seat as well and use it as a double for my 1 yr old and almost 3yr old. I didn't grt it until his first birthday and I have no idea how I lived without it! Its a game changer.