Phelityl Night Cream by Erno Laszlo for Women - 1.7 oz Cream

This lightweight formula seals in natural moisture overnight to plump your skin. Phelityl indicates Erno Laszlo's unique moisturizing complex with a pH level nearly identical to that of the skin, which maintains the fatty acids essential for skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Phelityl Night Cream by Erno Laszlo for Women - 1.7 oz Cream!
Schaumburg, IL
The “Phelityl night cream” is also really hydrating and nourishing.. it’s very light weight, non greasy cream which smooth down your skin while you sleep.. And I really can’t sleep without applying “ Hydra-Therapy Memory Sleep Mask” it’s also very hydrating and I totally love it’s texture and fragrance.. I’ve just started using these amazing products couple weeks ago and I’m surprised to see the immediate results..😍 . . . . . . . . . #givemoreglowmore #ernolaszlo #laszloglow #ernolaszlonyc #unmaskyourglow #skincareroutine #skincare #beautyaddict #glowup #glowingskin #beautysecrets #hydration #moisturizer #serum #healthyskin #ernolaszloeyemask #multitaskeyeserummask #detoxdoublecleanse #phelitylnightcream #memorysleepmask #productreview #honestreview
Combination / Large Pores / Dark Circles
Phelityl Night Cream by Erno Laszlo for Women - 1.7 oz Cream uploaded by Nouran Y.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
I really enjoyed using this product but I would not give it five stars. The reason is it doesn’t feel so luscious as a night cream and I demoted it to day cream. As a day cream it was mattifying and gorgeous.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Grand Forks, ND
ABSOLUTELY! This is a gorgeous, luxurious formula perfect for night time rehydration. I love pairing this cream with the EL night mask or the Tatcha oil. Give yourself a taste of the sweet life with Erno Laszlo.
Combination / Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Fine Lines