Phd Shampoo

by Living Proof

Shop Living Proof Phd Shampoo. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I Am dying to know how this leaves colored hair? Is it healing or damaging do you think?
I'm looking for a new shampoo I got thick hair, which get slightly oily (I wash my hair 2x a week and use dry shampoo in between). I'm looking for a shampoo that will hydrate my hair without making it oily. Thicking my hair would be a great asset since it feels like my hair is thinning. Would this be a great fit for me?
Start your review of Phd Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Phd Shampoo uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was expecting more out of this shampoo. I think it's not for everyone, I recommend getting the sample size, like I did. It left my hair smooth, but not worth the money, I seen some more better high end shampoos... I really wanted to love it, due to my oily hair, and I reed it was good for it
Sabrina S.
CLEARWATER, FL
Phd Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Living Proof has one of the best dry shampoos on the market so naturally, I wanted to try their shampoo and conditioner system. I'm a creature of habit when it comes to haircare, usually opting to stay loyal to my current lineup but after falling in love with their dry shampoo, I picked up a few of their other products. Unfortunately, the phd shampoo isn't my favorite. While it's not a bad shampoo by any means, it just didn't work for my hair type. I have normal to dry hair and tend to lean more towards hydrating shampoos and this one just doesn't offer enough moisture. I love the sleek packaging and the herbal and citrus scent smells fresh but doesn't linger. The shampoo lathers well and definitely lives up to it's claims of prolonging your time between washes, however, it is drying on my hair. In my opinion, this shampoo would work better for oily hair types even though it is marketed for all hair types. It just didn't offer the hydtation my hair needs and essentially dried it out more.
CJ L.
Colts Neck, NJ
Phd Shampoo uploaded by CJ L.
I use this once a week just to make sure to get all the dirt and oil out from my scalp! This does an amazing job at that without leaving my hair dried out!! Highly recommend this to everyone just to clean out your scalp at least once a week this product is amazing and I couldn’t live without it!!! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
Joy R.
El Cajon, CA
I hate sulfate free shampoo normally because I like a good lather and want my hair and scalp to actually feel clean. This is silicone, sulfate, paraben and phthalate free but still cleans my hair so well! If anything, it might be a tad bit drying but I prefer that over that moisturized, greasy unwashed feeling.
Kelli L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Phd Shampoo uploaded by Kelli L.
Love this shampoo! It was recommended by my hairdresser for my thin hair. The lather is super sudsy and I feel like I only need a little bit to clean my hair. Leaves my hair feeling so fresh and clean. With other shampoos I always had to use dry shampoo the next day. With this I feel like I can even go 3 full days without needing a dry shampoo! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
Mariah J.
austin
Phd Shampoo uploaded by Mariah J.
I hate that I loved this products as much as I do. It’s definitely on the more expensive side but dangit I love it so much I have to keep using it. It truly is amazing and leaves me hair feeling like I just got a fresh cut after ever use. It smells amazing and gives me the best results.
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Haven’t tried this yet but ordered it and can’t wait to get my hands on it! Will edit my review accordingly when my package arrives
Shelley H.
I have fine straight hair and have been looking for a HG shampoo for a long time! Well I found it!!!! I use this shampoo and conditioner and before drying use the primer and thickening cream by Living Proof. The combo has changed my hair game all together!!! Hair is Full and shiny and it stays that way for days without washing. Seriously my Holy Grail forever! ❤
Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
I use it everyday and have for years! Gives great lift and I can usually go a day or two without washing again without anyone even noticing in the least. My only complaint is that it leaves my long, long hair kind of dry. All around, recommend!!
Halli B.
Bloomington, IN
Phd Shampoo uploaded by Halli B.
Love this shampoo more than words can say. I have honestly repurchased this more than any other product I have ever tried (in all categories). Not only does it leave my hair shiny (not greasy), voluminous and super manageable but it keeps my incredibly naturally greasy hair issues at bay more than anything I have ever tried… and I have tried A LOT.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca S.
il y a 2 ans
Phd Shampoo is this same quality as you would buy from salon?
Amanda S. il y a 8 mois
This is my FAVORITE dry shampoo! It smells nice and fresh, not overpowering or if strong chemicals. It works into the hair really well and really absorbs oil, giving some nice texture without being stiff and gross. I use it on clean and dirty hair for styling. I was so glad when Walgreens started carrying it so I could get it any time!