Phazyme Ultra Strength, 180mg, 60 Soft Gels uploaded by Emily R.Phazyme Ultra Strength, 180mg, 60 Soft Gels uploaded by Emily R.

BY PHAZYME

• How long till they actually kick in and are they soft on your sto...5 Answers
Jenny V.
Portland , OR
I like this product a gets me on transferring to and I like the soft shells I didn't meet my expectations because I'm going to use other products it doesn't really meet my needs overall I'm satisfied with this product and I would recommend this to others
Toya H.
This is my all time favorite product for gas relief. It works quicker than anything else I've ever tried. I get excruciating gas pain in my back and pelvic area and this does the trick. Almost instant relief!
glenda h.
decatur, al
Pretty good stuff, used these a few times right after i came home from the hospital having surgery. They helped me relieve the gas on my stomach and was better for me when i could not take one of the other leading brands!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great alternative if you can't find gas X. there has been a couple times where I haven't been able to purchase gas x and these work just as well! I suggest them.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave a big problem with gas and this really work and it works fast, because only who has this gas pain know how painful it can be!!!
Emily R.
Cockeysville , Md
Can't survive without these! I keep them in every purse, my car, a ton of drawers, etc.
Works fast to help my tummy!
Alexandra W.
Phazyme is the best! Works super fast and efficiently. I take one every day and haven't had any problems!
Tracy M.
Love this it works so well especially when your stomach is acting up the best to use..recommend this!!
Kim P.
This will help with gas & bloating. It takes a little time to work. I would prefer something faster.
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
Works quickly. I always keep a pack in my lunchbox and my purse just in case I need in an emergency.
ali w.
How long till they actually kick in and are they soft on your stomach?