New ParentNursing & FeedingPregnancy & Maternity CarePharMeDoc

by PharMeDoc

THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head. MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV . 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy . MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back . Includes super-soft BLUE 100% jersey knit cotton pillow cover that is removable and machine washable .

Item Weight: 7.4 pounds

Material Type: Cotton

Batteries required: No

THE ULTIMATE PREGNANCY PILLOW - C-shaped body pillow design replaces need for multiple bed pillows, helping support your back, hips, knees, neck and head.; MULTIPURPOSE MATERNITY PILLOW - Adjustable polyfill material adapts to your belly and back when you want to sleep, read, nurse, or watch TV; 3rd TRIMESTER PAINS? Our full body pregnancy pillow can help ease you into a better sleep, reducing interruptions throughout the night and helping relieve back pain associated with pregnancy; MORE THAN JUST A PILLOW FOR PREGNANT WOMEN - This full body pillow is perfect for ANYONE needing more support, recovering from surgery, or tired of having to use separate pillows to support their head, neck, legs, and back; Includes super-soft BLUE 100% jersey knit cotton pillow cover that is removable and machine washable

Is this a good maternity pillow looking for one that won’t go flat quick ?
I Need a pregnancy pillow. Which one is good and comfortable ?
Just purchased this for my pregnant wife and I’m wondering if anyone finds it too puff for the side sleeping position ?
Start your review of PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Blue Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Blue, Pink, Grey!
Elizabeth P.
Riverside, CA
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Blue Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Blue, Pink, Grey uploaded by Elizabeth P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my pillow. I'm currently in my 2nd trimester and got this pillow about 4 weeks ago. The only downfall is that the other side is not as puffy and every time I flip. I flip the pillow with me. Other than that I can't live without it. Best investment and it only took me 2 kids to end up buying while pregnant with my 3rd.
Chelsea M.
Flemington , NJ
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Blue Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Blue, Pink, Grey uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m 18 weeks pregnant and got this because it came highly recommended to me. I tried it out and sure enough it was super snuggly! The only thing I didn’t love (and it’s not the pillows fault!) is that when you sleep with it, it prevents you from flipping from left to right. You have to sleep on one side all night pretty much.
Maylie J.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product! I am currently 36 weeks and received the pillow when I was around 15 weeks. I highly recommend. I also like to sleep on my belly or side and this definitely keeps you off of your belly and back! The cover is also easy to get off and washable!
Heide D.
San Francisco
After experiencing long painful and uncomfortable nights of no sleep, I decided to purchase a pregnancy pillow. I slept a lot better and didn’t really toss and turn as often. I definitely recommend for all pregnant women.
Mackenzie B.
El Dorado Hls, CA
It’s soooo flat! I wish I had returned it while I had a chance! It’s honestly not even useable. Such a waste for the price!
Cheyenne H.
Clarksville, AR
This pillow saved my hips and back my whole 20 weeks left of my pregnancy. Still use it now after giving birth
Kar M.
sunvalley
I love love this pregnancy pillow! I got the U shape one first which I didn’t like as much, then when I got this C shape one it was more comfortable for my body and was able to sleep comfortably. In my third trimester now and still going strong with this pillow, its perfect not too fluffy not too flat and I can travel with it when I go out of town.
Brittany M.
LAURINBURG, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this pregnancy pillow. It really helped me stay on my side once I was 5 months pregnant. It exceeded my expectations of it. There is nothing I could do to improve it. I've never had anything to compare it to. I would recommend it to others.
Lana R.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this pillow with my first preferency. I had nothing to compare it to so it worked for a little, but as I got further in to my pregnancy, it got too difficult to get out of it and I had to work really hard to reposition. I decided to not use it with my second pregnancy.
Lacie B.
Allen, TX
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow with Blue Jersey Cover, C Shaped Full Body Pillow - Available in Blue, Pink, Grey uploaded by Lacie B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mom of 3! This pillow made a huge difference in my sleep in the third trimester of pregnancy. I wish I had ordered it sooner! Since I only used it for a little more than a month it held up nicely, but it might lose it's shape if you use it a long time. Definitely a lot cheaper than the name brand one that cost close to $80! ( I used the $80 one with my first two pregnancies) I got this one on Amazon for around $30 and it worked just as good. Side note: I still use the pillow in postpartum for support / nursing. Also used it in the car.