Pharmavite Llc Nature Made Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels, 5000 I.U, 100 count uploaded by Kadiatou C.

BY PHARMAVITE LLC

Nature Made Vitamin D3 Dietary Supplement Softgels: Vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle and immune health No color added, artificial flavors, preservatives or yeast Gluten free Vitamin D3 supplement supports the absorption of calcium Made from carefully selected ingredients under a strict manufacturing process Vitamin D3 softgels help the absorption of calcium A multitude of studies support its role in immune health Nature Made products are pharmacist recommended Contains D3, the body's preferred form of vitamin D Contributes to the maintenance of a healthy mood see more...

Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
Ever since I started taking this vitamin I feel happier stronger and skin looks better. Best brand and the price reflects it. I will never stop taking this and always recommend this to friends with health concerns
Kadiatou C.
louisville
I recently went to the doc and they told me that I had a b12 defiency so now I have to take this I mean it’s kinda okay but I au là at swallowing pills 😭 but I mean other then that it’s actually help you I guess... so you could definitely try it .
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I have acid reflux and digestive issues that wreak havoc on the body. As a result I need to take calcium and vitamin D on a regular basis. This vitamin goes down easily as it is a soft gel. It’s most definitely affordable and available at target.
Iris M.
United States
I have been taking this for a few years and it helps me a lot. It is very effective and you will feel healthy and will be happy about it. I am a firm believer that that right vitamins will help you a lot. you can purchase it in your local drugstore, but it is a bit on the pricey side, but it is a bang for your buck.
Olivia W.
I really needed vitamin D and I did not want to spend a bunch of money on them. These are the high potency ones and they work well! I do wish they were in liquid form though. They are also very affordable! I highly recommend it!
Denieccee P.
Huntsville, AL
I only gave it a three because I don't know if it's working. The gel cap is very easy to take. Very easy to swallow. I take it daily and purchased from Walmart. So I GUESS it's ok. Nothing to complain about. Just not sure if it's working
Amanda C.
Elgin, IL
I love the fact that they're gel. The fact that they're gel makes it easier to swallow. I got it online. I take one each day. I'm not sure if it's working but I'll find out soon.