Pharmavite Llc Nature Made B12 Vitamin Dietary Supplement Tablets, 1000mcg, 60 count

BY PHARMAVITE LLC

Nature Made B12 Vitamin Dietary Supplement Tablets: Time release Essential for cellular energy production and a healthy nervous system No color added No artificial flavors No yeast or starch Gluten free No. 1 pharmacist recommended see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I tried this once and i don't know if my body wasn't use to it or what but I had a killer headache after taking these, it lasted for days! I didn't have energy or anything, it was complete opposite for me.
Jessica L.
Hoover
I take this B12 along with the B-Complex. It has made a drastic difference in my overall energy level. I am was able to find it quickly at my local CVS Pharmacy. I take it everyday after lunch.