BY PHARMAGEL

Pharmagel Sun Therape Sun Therape Face Moisturizer 3.4oz see more...

Lexi R.
Pekin, IL
It’s a great product if you don’t have oily skin. I feel like anytime I use this product my face is oily for the rest of the day until I wash it again. It’s a decent price for the amount that you receive.
Nicole T.
Whitinsville, MA
This product was very light and very moisturizing! I feel most moisturizers with sunscreen are too heavy but this was just great and not too oily feeling. A little goes a long way with this product maybe a dime size at most!
yasmin b.
I have been using this product for about 2 years now and I love it! It keeps my skin hydrated and protects my skin from the sun it is a 30 spf perfect for summer time. It is also a anti-aging ingredient as well.
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
Amazing product! Great moisturizer given to me by my mom, and I've had more given to me since! This product has sunscreen added in to protect the skin even further, and is great to pale individuals such as myself!
EmiLeidy J.
Not too oily, leaves skin feeling soft. Great for wearing under make up. The smell isn’t the best but you get used to it.
Savannah T.
Lanett, AL
This is the sunscreen that i take on vacations with me. It’s light weight and not sticky.