Pharmagel Pharma Clear Anti-Bacterial Cleanser 6 oz. uploaded by Amber E.

BY PHARMAGEL

This medically proven antibacterial cleanser by Pharmagel works to quickly break down oils, residue and excess sebum from your pores. Pharma Clear Cleanser's exclusive formula contains powerful antiseptic tea tree oil that combats bacteria all day. Contains tea tree oil Antibacterial cleanser Use on acne-prone areas Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Skin For acne-prone skin types Active ingredients: Salicylic acid We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Amber E.
Louisville
THIS IS MY ALL TIME HOLY GRAIL! I will never use another acne wash in my life. Trust me I have tried plenty! I had horrible cystic acne that would not clear up and horrible black heads this cleared my face up in under two weeks! This is my forth bottle in my shower right now!
Ashley C.
Lancaster, PA
When I was younger I begged to get Proactive. After some time I finally got the kit and did it religiously because I knew how pricey it was. Unfortunately, for me, it didn't work. This made me super frustrated and jump ship from investing in other lines. As I am getting older and now am licensed in cosmetology, I've become interested again in taking care of my skin. I invested in the full Pharagel pharaclear line. In just 2 days of using the cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer, I've gotten several compliments and have been asked what I am doing differently. This is my answer! I can't wait to see what the future of this product has in store for my skin. The cleanser is wonderful, leaves my face clean and fresh feeling but not over powerful for my combination skin. Also a little dab will do you!!!! Honestly a little bit goes a long way. Ty Pharagel!