BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePharmagel
Nutra Lift Facial Firming Masque

Pharmagel Nutra Lift Facial Firming Masque

by Pharmagel

Nourishes & Lifts Facial Contours. Now 10% more. Firming. Masque. Liposome. Delivery. System. Facial Masque. No parabens. No animal products. No animal testing Nutra-Lift® is a quick drying, facial firming masque that nourishes skin with essential vitamins, enzymes and humectants. These key ingredients are transported to skin cells through Pharmagel s Liposome Delivery System.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pharmagel Nutra Lift Facial Firming Masque!
Amber F.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pharmagel Nutra Lift Facial Firming Masque uploaded by Amber F.
I bought this recently because I've enjoyed other products from this company and it wasn't too expensive either, especially for the amount you get. This is Pharmagels Natura-Lift Hydrating Clay Masque. It has sodium hyaluronate for hydration, Swiss ice wine to improve skins radiance, Inca nut to help even out skin tone and minimize pores, vitamin B, C and E to nourish skin and Kaolin and Bentonite clay to draw out impurities. I've only used this once so it's hard to tell if my skin tone looked more evened out but it need leave my skin soft and hydrated! Looking forward to see results with longer use.
Marlena H.
Denver, CO
Pharmagel Nutra Lift Facial Firming Masque uploaded by Marlena H.
I didn’t think it lived up to its hype at all. It really doesn’t do much. It leaves a residue on your skin after that doesn’t make me feel firmer or lifted, just feeling dirty and clogged! The opposite of what I want in a mask. I think they have great products but this one isn’t up there with the others unfortunately! Save your $! If you want a good mask - Eve lom Radiance Transforming Mask will leave you feeling the most hydrated if that’s what you’re looking for :)!! EVE LOM Radiance Transforming Mask or for tighter, firmer skin that doesn’t feel dirty I’d try Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body
member-c9fa3
A very good mask I have had great results with it. Draws out impurities as it firms my skin. Great vitamin delivery system for skin too! 😘
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
I liked this alot. It really gives you a firming effect. I will be buying this again. The price isn't great but it does work
Mallory B.
Wixom, MI
This product is EXCELLENT and can be used for more than just a facial toner. The product itself is a spray application, which makes it hands free which is great! No wasting cotton balls/pads with this product, just spray and go!! Also, after you apply all of your make up you can use this as a setting spray! Also, you can use it to refresh your face during the hot summer days! I carry this in my work bag/gym bag :) It's one of my favorite toners ever!! And it does NOT have a strong scent at all!
Kelly S.
cincinnati , OH
I love this mask pharmacies is one of my favoraite brands I work with on instagram I have used the products for years funny thing is I used the products before I ever got PR and pharmagel is my first PR I think cause i been posting free for them so long and truly love the products . this mask makes my skin look healthy and radiant I’m not sure about firmness I do think I look younger though.
Michele F.
Deltona, FL
Love this product! I have been using for about 2 weeks bow and OMG!!! You can see a difference my skin. I will definitely be restocking when I run out.
Teyah S.
Irving, TX
This product is stellar! My face and neck were tighter yet moisturized! Gentle and creamy. This product exceeded my expectations and I will certainly buy again along with the toner!
Alyssa U.
Kakabeka Falls, ON
If you use this product often and routinely I feel it would do the trick but I couldn’t stick to it. I really did like it while I used it I could feel the difference in my skin after about a week or two.

Looking for your answer?