BY PHARMAGEL

The Hydra Cleanse deep cleans pores and leaves skin clean. It removes buildup and residue on the skin and makes skin extremely soft. see more...

Kristen F.
Clayton
I only use pharmagel face wash it has been a lifesaver. My skin tends to get extremely dry in the winter but this cleanser does not dry me out like most other face washes. It is extremely affordable as well.
Carina C.
San Diego
I don’t give this cleanser 5 stars just because it doesn’t remove my makeup completely. Which I understand my makeup is waterproof. Other than that it’s great it doesn’t over dry the skin!
Mally B.
Love love love this cleanser. This is great to start and end the day with. It is pretty good about taking off make up as well. It does have a light foaming action, which helps to clear out the dead skin and black heads (and makeup!) from the pores. It does not have any type of fragrance, and goes on silky smooth. It doesn't require a lot of scrubbing to get off, it washes off with water, easily.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this cleanser it's great!!! It really helped me change my cleansing routine. It really cleans clogged pores and extracts all the dirt and oil from your skin making it feel fresh and clean. I promise that you'll feel great after this and I use it everytime I take off my make-up to make sure I have a fresh face and to feel good. I would really recommend this to anyone.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I use this everyday and have for a few years now, nothing else compares so far! I still get mistaken for a high school student even though I'm pushing 30! I use it with the exfoliating scrub, toner, and lotion! I don't plan on switching products!
Monica R.
Killeen
This product has been my go go for cleansing for years! I think it's a good price since it does work wonders for your skin! Within 2 wks I found results & it was very effective. I would high recommend to others looking for a cleansing product
Amanda K.
I bought this awhile ago and don't use it very much, but it does work very well! It removes my makeup, and cleans my face and makes it feel so clean! That's hard to find. I would recommend it, the only con is, that it is kinda spendy
Rachel S.
Lehi, UT
I found this cleanser to just be alright. I used the whole bottle, but only because I didn't want to waste it. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin since using it and it made me break out for a while when I first got it. It won't be a repeat purchase for me.
Nany K.
Very satisfied with this purchase, your face really feels clean and fresh after you use it! Leaves a smooth appearance to the skin, so when you apply make up it looks even better! You should all try it
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This cleanser is amazing. It is almost as if you can feel it penetrate your pores and scoop out the dirt, leaving you with clean, silky, smooth skin. The clean feel lasts awhile as well. It helps prevent clogged pores.
Karla P.
Do you like it?
Natasha M.
How well does this work on sensitive and acne prone skin?
Lauren W.
Is this a good everyday cleanser for someone with sensitive skin and who uses a retinol rich moisturizer daily?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que les parece?
Joanne L.
Atlantic Wharf, Cardiff
I've never heard of a gel cleanser before, is it any good? Does it remove makeup? What skin type would you recommend this for, as I have combination skin. Thank you