BY PHARMAGEL

Marine Extracts Soothe and Revitalize. Extra Gentle for Sensitive Skin. Hydra Cleanse® contains a remarkable complex of marine based extracts that gently cleanse, soothe & revitalize the skin, leaving it thoroughly clean & moisturized. all natural non drying water rinseable pH balanced ; see more...

Barbara B.
Dublin, CA
I have pretty dry skin! I remember having dry skin as far back as I can remember. Now that I'm entering my 30's I know it's time to really start taking extra care of my skin in order to age gracefully! I stopped in to my local Cosmoprof and picked this up. My face usually feels very dry after showering, I noticed a difference from the very first use of the Hydra cleanse!
Kelsey B.
This is a great cleanse! Makes my skin feel and look great! Feels healthy!!
leah h.